New Jio Prepaid Plans With Hotstar Subscription

Abhinav

Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
QZUYdwd.jpg

K6C2DRq.jpg

Mobile only plan is included, so paid content will be accessible only on mobile devices and will be ad supported though free content will be accessible on web as well as smart TV devices.

Someone help me. I've never done hotstar plan recharge on jio. I am always on wifi so I use 329 plan for calls which will expire in a week.
If I recharge with 777 plan today will I get hotstar vip+English content for 1year or only vip?
Can I continue with 329 plan from next time and still have access to hotstar perks? Can I watch it over wifi or data only? Can I login to my iPad and watch there too? Thanks.

Someone help me. I've never done hotstar plan recharge on jio. I am always on wifi so I use 329 plan for calls which will expire in a week.
If I recharge with 777 plan today will I get hotstar vip+English content for 1year or only vip?
Can I continue with 329 plan from next time and still have access to hotstar perks? Can I watch it over wifi or data only? Can I login to my iPad and watch there too? Thanks.
Yes you will have access to the entire catalogue including English content and it will be valid for the full year and you can go back to doing your 329 recharges afterwards and the benefits will still continue. You can watch it using any data connection, mobile or wifi and on any device small or big screen, only the maximum resolution will be capped

On jio you can get in 401 recharge itself...It's available to me and thinking of recharging...Although usually recharging 1299 for 336 days as not much data needed for me...

Other operators are going to charge plan price ?
Any info ?
Yes that's likely, Airtel is already showing banners in app to recharge before prices increase. VIP was 399, now Mobile plan will cost 499 so operators have to adjust their packs accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock