Good News New Education Policy News & Updates

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46
  • Views: Views 3,422
then those students will go to school for mid day meal forever. They will go. Their children will go. Their grand children will also go. I mean they will be poor forever.
nope it'll smaller amount of people .. most will educate get private or public sector jobs as you know they won't admit their children in govt schools for mid day meals ..
So direct cash transfer is better
It will go to liquor Shop or Lottery etc... Not for food they will spend

@DJ Roy Let me clarify you something. PDS is not same as mid day meal. Students get mid day meal. There are many scams in PDS. A simple google search will prove it. If you are taking note of current affairs, then there is atleast 1 case about it in each state. While investing on education will pull out people faster from poverty than giving them 2 rupee rice. Instead of 2 rupee rice, we should give them direct money to eliminate possible revenue loss and low quality food grains.

It will go to liquor Shop or Lottery etc... Not for food they will spend
And what about the revenue loss through scam, low quality food grains people are getting? Some aren't even getting. Each month there is one news about how one family is running from office to office. Still he doesn't have card. While someone is taking his quota of food grains while he is dead for month.

@DJ Roy Let me clarify you something. PDS is not same as mid day meal. Students get mid day meal. There are many scams in PDS. A simple google search will prove it. If you are taking note of current affairs, then there is atleast 1 case about it in each state. While investing on education will pull out people faster from poverty than giving them 2 rupee rice. Instead of 2 rupee rice, we should give them direct money to eliminate possible revenue loss and low quality food grains.
Last I went to buy rice it costed from ₹28 - ₹42 per kg. In a month we a family of 4-5 needs around 30-40 kg which would cost ₹1700. How much money do you expect government's to directly transfer?

₹1700. If that is the price of quality rice, then government is spending that much in buying them, process, transport and all. Transfer that money to people directly. So that people can buy it themselves. The goal is to pay money to the correct beneficiary. The current method is creating many problems as mentioned. Still people are dying of hunger in my state.

Those who are supporting 3 language policy. India have 28 states and have lot of languages. As per @Gobinaath bro point, If a student wishes to study any one language of India as third language. Whether teachers will be available. For eg, In New Delhi, In a single school, is it possible to have teachers for Tamil, Telungu, Malayalam, Kannada, Bengali, Gujarathi and Assamese if Delhi student wishes to study any other than Hindi and English as third language.
In the same case, In Tamilnadu, If we implement 3 language policy, then if student wishes to study Telungu, Malayalam, Kannada, Assamese, Gujarathi, Oriya, Bengali, Marathi or any other language. Is that possible to hire those teachers in all school. Its impossible.

To all my friends, Please first clearly clarify why we need to study three languages?
A language is meant for communication not a part of knowledge.

What I suggest is let's the students learn English as primary language and their native language as secondary language. If in future, he moves to Delhi, Patna or Lucknow, let him learn Hindi; he moves to Mumbai, learn Marathi; moves to Bangalore, learn Kannada; moves to Kolkata, learn Bengali; moves to Guwahati, learn assamese; moves to Punjab, learn Punjabi.

In simple, While in Rome, do as Roman's do

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock