• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!
    Log in or Register

Good News New Education Policy News & Updates

Sai Jai

Member
Joined
5 Jan 2015
Messages
38,324
Reaction score
24,693
Now I have clear mind on NEP 2020

Yes it's a extra burden to children in school days already we're thinking to reduce the syllabus but we put extra burden in the name of 3rd language .. As said by @Ashok L bro Two language policy is enough for education if he/she needs to learn 3rd language for working environment then there is N number of language coaching centres are there around the country .. so that 10% of people why we need to suffer remaining 90% of students too so I think no sense in that ..

But thank God it's a optional one and my state government already clarify Two language policy will go on .. And thanks bros for ur conversation to make others to get clarity on NEP 2020 👍😎🙏
 
Last edited:

Ashok L

Member
Joined
15 Oct 2013
Messages
483
Reaction score
716
Now I have clear mind on NEP 2020

Yes it's a extra burden to children in school days already we're thinking to reduce the syllabus but we put extra burden in the name of 3rd language .. As said by @Ashok L bro Two language policy is enough for education if he/she needs to learn 3rd language for working environment then there is N number of language coaching centres are there around the country .. so that 10% of people why we need to suffer remaining 90% of students need to suffer so I think no sense in that ..

But thank God it's a optional one and my state government already clarify Two language policy will go on .. And thanks bros for ur conversation to make others to get clarity on NEP 2020 👍😎🙏
Bro we should nearly feel proud to complete our education in Tamil Nadu. Our leaders though they involved in some scams, they revolutionized our education system. In our state, I hope most of children have got a chance to complete basic education system.
And coming to the syllabus, Nowadays samcheer kalvi is being taught which covers most of basic knowledge needed for children.
But earlier Gobi bro, we had a Matriculation board syllabus. I will say that's the best syllabus. Everything we studied are in right proportions.
 

Sai Jai

Member
Joined
5 Jan 2015
Messages
38,324
Reaction score
24,693
But earlier Gobi bro, we had a Matriculation board syllabus. I will say that's the best syllabus. Everything we studied are in right proportions.
Yeap i too studied some years in matriculation syllabus nice syllabus but now as per feedback from my relative it's only a money sucking organization & dumping the syllabus on kids like Engineering students including they already implemented 3 Lang policy on ages 😔🙄
 

U999X0D

Contributor
Joined
13 Aug 2017
Messages
5,217
Reaction score
5,580
Well, from someone who has exited the education system not so long ago, this new NEP is a big positive after taking away the focus from exams and concentrating on overall development. Those who don't adapt to this will be set back by others who adopt.
 

Ashok L

Member
Joined
15 Oct 2013
Messages
483
Reaction score
716
Friends our New NEP targets to achieve 50% GER by 2030.
And our Tamilnadu education system helped TN to achieve already 49% GER.
So imposing a new NEP, how will be beneficial to us, as we have already reached our targets. So it's better states have the right to choose, adapt or modify the education policies as per their needs and developments. May be Central can monitor the states as whole as how they are performing and suggest what improvements can be done.

One India One policy is suitable only to certain applications. Since our population is diverse, we can't fit everything into this policy. In other words some powers needs to be with state and should not be centralized.

 

U999X0D

Contributor
Joined
13 Aug 2017
Messages
5,217
Reaction score
5,580
Friends our New NEP targets to achieve 50% GER by 2030.
And our Tamilnadu education system helped TN to achieve already 49% GER.
So imposing a new NEP, how will be beneficial to us, as we have already reached our targets. So it's better states have the right to choose, adapt or modify the education policies as per their needs and developments. May be Central can monitor the states as whole as how they are performing and suggest what improvements can be done.

One India One policy is suitable only to certain applications. Since our population is diverse, we can't fit everything into this policy. In other words some powers needs to be with state and should not be centralized.
Definitely agreeing on that, but while that happens, centre should make sure that the state doesn't deviate a lot from what the NEP composes of
 
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock