Good News New Education Policy News & Updates

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46
  • Views: Views 3,421
But there are also good things like focus on skill, Less syllabus, various stream like you can take Physics with Economic in school. And i think 3 language policy is absolutely needed till class 5. Like if a Tamil student is studying in Maharashtra, then he can easily study tamil as Third language. Same way a Bengali can learn bengali in Tamil. It should be 3 language till 5, then 2 language Native and English afterwards.
It isn't really necessary that the third language be Hindi or sanskrit. English, Tamil and any one more language, be it Malayalam, French, German or literally any other language mentioned in the NEP.
I agree .. here too one drawback there could be a loophole too if a particular student want to learn German then school as to appoint German teacher if student count is in double digit then no issues but if it's in 1 or 2 then cost will be share by these two or even 1 .. Example if teacher ask 30K month then that 1 or 2 will give that 30K not school .. All school association clarify this

So obviously that particular student won't learn that 3rd language settle with 2 as per academic .. For this language teaching centre better in cost

@Gobinaath May be we can solve that by online class. All we need to one smart room in each school. That's it. All these will happen only if government will spend higher percentage of GDP on Education instead of building statue or any stupid populist scheme. Otherwise all these will be limited to paper only.

if a particular student want to learn German then school as to appoint German teacher if student count is in double digit then no issues but if it's in 1 or 2 then cost will be share by these two or even 1 .. Example if teacher ask 30K month then that 1 or 2 will give that 30K not school .. All school association clarify this
This could also be solved by schools by saying they do not offer this subject. This is also subject to the directions of the board of affiliation

This could also be solved by schools by saying they do not offer this subject. This is also subject to the directions of the board of affiliation
So students can't able to study their willing language right

There is really no point in NEP if we are going to force students to learn selected language only. It is like old policy. What's the use of NEP anyway then? Invest in education instead of giving free money or wasting on statue. If we don't have money then cut down budget for subsidy or other populist scheme like 2 rupee rice. Education is more important than anything else.

There is really no point in NEP if we are going to force students to learn selected language only. It is like old policy. What's the use of NEP anyway then? Invest in education instead of giving free money or wasting on statue. If we don't have money then cut down budget for subsidy or other populist scheme like 2 rupee rice. Education is more important than anything else.
Don't even think like that. I have seen poor kids go to school just for the mid-day meals. How do you expect such families to have dinner then?

Don't even think like that. I have seen poor kids go to school just for the mid-day meals. How do you expect such families to have dinner then?
DBT is better than 2 rupee scheme. 2 rupee rice doesn't reach the required people because of middle man. So direct cash transfer is better. By the way if we are going to do nothing about spending on education, then those students will go to school for mid day meal forever. They will go. Their children will go. Their grand children will also go. I mean they will be poor forever.

DBT is better than 2 rupee scheme. 2 rupee rice doesn't reach the required people because of middle man. So direct cash transfer is better. By the way if we are going to do nothing about spending on education, then those students will go to school for mid day meal forever. They will go. Their children will go. Their grand children will also go. I mean they will be poor forever.
This is so not true. I have seen lots of people benefit from ₹2 rice scheme. And there is no middle man involved in direct ration schemes. Stocks are directly supplied by FCI.

And this thing about grandchildren, children etc. is not true either. These kids end up working and getting decent jobs. Unlike the illiterate ones who ends up being criminals.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock