Discussion New Content On ZEE5

Kaali 2 have tamil audio? Zee5 is nice.. They give importance to regional contents. And many seres and orginals having regional audios

Watched 1st episode. Such a poor direction and screen play, I did not dare to go to episode 2.

Yeah! It's a low quality NTR :Mahanayakudu which itself not known for its quality . Excepted it to get better with kind of acting talent the series got, after watching 3 episodes I felt I'm done with this show.

I don't know if its just me,but on my firestick Zee5 app takes a long time to load and is very buggy.Other apps like Netflix,Amazon Prime etc works seamlessly .

I don't know if its just me,but on my firestick Zee5 app takes a long time to load and is very buggy.Other apps like Netflix,Amazon Prime etc works seamlessly .
Yes I am also facing the same problem. Zee5 app on firestick is too buggy.
Ps- My first post on forum

I have seen that in some Android boxes,it never opens.
I used it Dish SMRT Stick, it takes minutes to load and after loading it freezes.
I found in Fire Stick it works fast compared to above:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Zee5 app is a crap on fire stick as well as hathway play box. Hope it doesn't have good developers to fix it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock