Discussion New Content On ZEE5

They're investing well on content but the content is not that popular though they've popular actors,good story.
Only reason is unstable platform. They should've spent few more days for testing. Remember "high marketing will not fix the faulty product".
They need to learn something from prime

They need to learn something from prime
Instead I suggest them to merge with Amazon prime video. Whatever Zee is earning right now from ZEE5 It would be more or less the same even after merging with prime video.

As Prime video has wider reach and good platform overall revenue will increase. Hence the share of ZEE will bring them same revenue as of ZEE5.

Instead I suggest them to merge with Amazon prime video. Whatever Zee is earning right now from ZEE5 It would be more or less the same even after merging with prime video.

As Prime video has wider reach and good platform overall revenue will increase. Hence the share of ZEE will bring them same revenue as of ZEE5.
Rent out content to Prime but not merge with Prime. Quality of Prime Original will degrade.

Rent out content to Prime but not merge with Prime. Quality of Prime Original will degrade.
Instead I feel Zee5 Originals will improve bro. Zee5 is investing money on originals but they're going more on quantity rather than quality. Here amazon will prefer to produce more quality content.

Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas
Now Streaming

heTkD3F.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock