Discussion New Content On Sony LIV

I'll really hope that they don't ruin this, like they are showing poor participants back story...
Original Shark Tank has enough poor participants back story as well. This is a show where poor back story isn't a bad thing. I am curious who they are gonna pick as Sharks.

Original Shark Tank has enough poor participants back story as well. This is a show where poor back story isn't a bad thing. I am curious who they are gonna pick as Sharks.
Shilpa shetty for saying -super se oppper idea
Anu malik for doing third class shayri
NEha karkar -if participants idea are not gud she will give them headache by her songs

There are enough Desi versions of the show already. They had done a good job as well. Not sure what will Sony accomplish here. Let's see who they will bring in as Sharks. They have to be genuine investors. If they go for entertainment factor there, it will be big Diaster for sure.

LOL!This is precisely i stopped watching any Indian realty show long long back.When i watch Indian Idol i am more interested in his voice and how he sings rather than how poor he is and how he/she was forced by their parents to leave music :)

LOL!This is precisely i stopped watching any Indian realty show long long back.When i watch Indian Idol i am more interested in his voice and how he sings rather than how poor he is and how he/she was forced by their parents to leave music :)
Indian Idol and Shark Tank are different things. Here entrepreneurs can convince Sharks by showing how they overcome the odds to make a living. Meanwhile this other reality showing poor background is just exploition and insulting audience's intelligence.

Indian Idol and Shark Tank are different things. Here entrepreneurs can convince Sharks by showing how they overcome the odds to make a living. Meanwhile this other reality showing poor background is just exploition and insulting audience's intelligence.
In India even a show like KBC which is supposed to check your knowledge is not complete without a sad story :)

Thaen - Now Streaming
Velu and Poongodi are a couple who belong to a tribal community of beekeepers, 'Thaen' is a heart-wrenching story of how Velu a victim of poverty, social discrimination, and government apathy towards tribals, tries to save his ailing wife.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock