Discussion New Content On Sony LIV

No, it's not available in India. Neither A Dog's Purpose nor A Dog's way Home.
It was. Because I remember seeing it... Both A Dog's Journey and A Dog's Purpose... The third one is a spin-off, wasn't available in India anyway..

It was. Because I remember seeing it... Both A Dog's Journey and A Dog's Purpose... The third one is a spin-off, wasn't available in India anyway..
Yes, I remember seeing one of the movie. But, I don't remember which one. Now, none of them are available. That's what I'm trying to say.

Hi, sorry for posting in this thread. Can anyone help me in adding coupon code in SONYLIV IOS app? I have a discount coupon and I need to add it in IOS app for subscription .

Hi, sorry for posting in this thread. Can anyone help me in adding coupon code in SONYLIV IOS app? I have a discount coupon and I need to add it in IOS app for subscription .
Can anyone help me in this? I have a coupon and I want to subscribe it through itunes but don’t know how to do it. I have contacted customer care, they said we will be able to redeem coupon code in app but when asked about how to do it, they aren’t replying. Please if someone used it before or know how to do it, respond please

Bro, you can't apply coupon code in IOS app.
You can open sonyliv site on your device and then apply the coupon (I did the same).

2UgEZfP.jpg

You can apply the coupon code on 'View offers' which is not available in IOS app.

Bro, you can't apply coupon code in IOS app.
You can open sonyliv site on your device and then apply the coupon (I did the same).
Thanks brother. Those sonyliv customer care executive told we can apply the coupon code in IOS app but when asked about it, they aren’t replying

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock