Discussion New content on NetFlix

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2,484
  • Views: Views 358,152
they even have first time premiered tower of god anime episodes in Indian Region
Tower of God doesn't count... as it's a Crunchyroll Original Anime. So, they definitely have the Worldwide rights for it. Just like Netflix Originals are available for every region.

amazon prime which has very less anime
I know Amazon Prime has less no. of Anime than Crunchyroll, but the ones they have are all quality anime (like Vinland Saga, Dororo, Banana Fish, just to name a few). Whereas, Crunchyroll has far more no. of anime than Amazon, but only a few of them are good or worth watching. That's what I am trying to say.

Tower of God doesn't count... as it's a Crunchyroll Original Anime. So, they definitely have the Worldwide rights for it. Just like Netflix Originals are available for every region.

I know Amazon Prime has less no. of Anime than Crunchyroll, but the ones they have are all quality anime (like Vinland Saga, Dororo, Banana Fish, just to name a few). Whereas, Crunchyroll has far more no. of anime than Amazon, but only a few of them are good or worth watching. That's what I am trying to say.
Don't expect Crunchyroll Original always on Crunchyroll India. That also get acquired by Muse and Medialink. First Crunchyroll original anime "In/Spectre" got acquired by Muse and was aired on Animax Asia! This season also God of Highschool got acquired by Muse and Gibiate another Crunchyroll original got acquired by Medialink!!

I get that.. but my point is that there's nothing good to watch in Crunchyroll India, except just maybe 2-3 titles. Even Amazon Prime Video India has more numbers of quality anime titles in India than what Crunchyroll has 😂. I doubt if anyone is even paying for Crunchyroll in India. Either they should try to acquire more good anime or just close their operations here.

I wish Netflix did weekly episodes for more anime, like what they are doing with Kaguya-sama: Love is War.
Crunchyroll are getting more viewers from India and Phillipines. All those subscribers are using VPN to view all animes with ad blockers!!
So Crunchyroll gets benefited here without acquiring anything for Asia region!!

Haikyu!! - Season 2 Anime will be added on 3rd July
No Game , No Life the Movie: Zero - Anime movie will be added on 3rd July

CAj3Lk0.jpg

BIxiLeY.jpg

Haikyu!! - Season 2 Anime will be added on 3rd July
No Game , No Life the Movie: Zero - Anime movie will be added on 3rd July

CAj3Lk0.jpg

BIxiLeY.jpg
Looks they will add S3, S4 also... Tomorrow keep an eye for My Hero Academia S4, Astra Lost in Space, Dr Stone etc.

Because they're adding animes tomorrow from Medialink distributor..

Looks they will add S3, S4 also... Tomorrow keep an eye for My Hero Academia S4, Astra Lost in Space, Dr Stone etc.

Because they're adding animes tomorrow from Medialink distributor..
I finished watching Dr. Stone just recently. I waited very long for Netflix to add it, but couldn't wait any longer. All my friends had already watched it, and I was feeling very left out. So, I decided to just watch it from somewhere else.

I finished watching Dr. Stone just recently. I waited very long for Netflix to add it, but couldn't wait any longer. All my friends had already watched it, and I was feeling very left out. So, I decided to just watch it from somewhere else.
I viewed on Crunchyroll after it got over in Japan. Since it's available on Crunchyroll in my region. 😅😅

Netflix should add Bleach and Gintama every season including I want to eat your pancreas and Inuyasha every season

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock