Discussion New content on NetFlix

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2,489
  • Views: Views 358,610
Fate/Grand Order Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia - Season 1- Anime would be added today
Naruto SD Rock LEE - Season 1- Anime would be added on 24th July ( This anime is a spin off anime series made on naruto shippuden , it also aired on Sonic channel in India in Hindi dub , may be also in Tamil & Telugu i ' remember exacytly. they stopped airing it abruptly after airing it for some time.

L68UOvq.jpg

0ZreXa3.jpg

Haikyu!! the Movie 1: The End and the Beginning - Anime movie would be added on 3rd July
Haikyu!! the Movie 2: The Winner and the Loser- Anime movie would be added on 3rd July
Overlord:the Undead King - Anime compilation feature would be added on 3rd July
Overlord : The Dark Warrior - Anime movie would be added on 3rd July
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;surrection- Anime movie would be added on 3rd July
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion- Movie Trilogy - Anime movie would be added on 3rd July

4CmFvsy.jpg

tVeccG6.jpg

xFWL8w6.jpg

1Blh5qu.jpg

r0YTyfC.jpg

fA2XEFa.jpg
Wow lots of movies owned by Medialink are coming!!
Meanwhile Crunchyroll is gearing up for Season 5. Not for India ofc. Crunchyroll India is garbage.

Source
It's not like that. In asian region rights of Food Wars is with Medialink!! So they will distribute to Ani-One Premium VOD services (South East Asia, Hong Kong and Taiwan) and Netflix Asia. Most animes of this season are acquired by Muse and Medialink only for Asia. They will be streaming on Muse Asia, Ani-One Asia
Meanwhile Crunchyroll is gearing up for Season 5. Not for India ofc. Crunchyroll India is garbage.

Source
It's not like that. Food Wars series is owned by Medialink. They will be distributing it on Ani-One Premium VOD Service ( South East Asia, Taiwan and Hong Kong) and Netflix Asia later. Most of the Animes every season get acquired by Muse, Medialink and ODEX in Asia region..

Last edited:
It's not like that. In asian region rights of Food Wars is with Medialink!! So they will distribute to Ani-One Premium VOD services (South East Asia, Hong Kong and Taiwan) and Netflix Asia. Most animes of this season are acquired by Muse and Medialink only for Asia. They will be streaming on Muse Asia, Ani-One Asia
I get that.. but my point is that there's nothing good to watch in Crunchyroll India, except just maybe 2-3 titles. Even Amazon Prime Video India has more numbers of quality anime titles in India than what Crunchyroll has 😂. I doubt if anyone is even paying for Crunchyroll in India. Either they should try to acquire more good anime or just close their operations here.

I wish Netflix did weekly episodes for more anime, like what they are doing with Kaguya-sama: Love is War.

I get that.. but my point is that there's nothing good to watch in Crunchyroll India, except just maybe 2-3 titles. Even Amazon Prime Video India has more numbers of quality anime titles in India than what Crunchyroll has 😂. I doubt if anyone is even paying for Crunchyroll in India. Either they should try to acquire more good anime or just close their operations here.

I wish Netflix did weekly episodes for more anime, like what they are doing with Kaguya-sama: Love is War.

bro , I agree with you partially that they should add more different genre of anime in india but disagree with your part that they should shut their operation here. indian viewers coame in top 10 viewers who watches more anime views in crunchyroll for 2019 . they even have first time premiered tower of god anime episodes in Indian Region , there are very few viewers who pays fr crunchyroll premium in India .. even if they did may be they would actually prefer using VPN while watching anime in crunchyroll . crunchyroll is not bad compared to amazon prime atleast it allows to watch anime with ads without subcription not like amazon prime which has very less anime , though crunchyroll can learn from tubi tv to increase anime content in indian region

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock