Discussion New Content on Disney+ Hotstar

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,875
  • Views: Views 330,623
Source

The clip from the upcoming original series, “Secrets of the Whales,” featuring a sperm whale calf nursing from its mother – a moment recorded on video for the first time.

The four-part series, from National Geographic, is executive produced by Academy Award®-winning filmmaker and conservationist James Cameron (“Avatar”) and narrated by award-winning actress and conservationist Sigourney Weaver (“Alien,” “Avatar,” “Gorillas in the Mist”). All four episodes will be available to stream exclusively on Earth Day, Thursday, April 22, 2021, exclusively on Disney+ Hotstar.

That Disney+ portion of Hotstar makes up for every single bad Hotstar movie and series. This movie Soul was on my watchlist since forever. Since last January I think I been wanting to see. Today was the day when I finally decided to watch it. I was amazed how beautiful this movie is. It's the best Upbeat Movie of the current decade. It's brilliantly written with unpredictable plot and has the happiest ending ever. I haven't cried watching any animated movie since Toy Story 3 which was back in 2010. The way they showed New York City was amazing. City looked for realistic than Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. It was really an amazing gesture from Pixar to release the movie on Disney+. You guys should check it out.

hGbAJun.jpg

Disney took home the biggest award of the night with Nomadland and best Animated Feature for Pixar's Soul.

Nomadland coming to Disney+ Hotstar this Friday.
iPrWVbi.jpg

Disney took home the biggest award of the night with Nomadland and best Animated Feature for Pixar's Soul.

Nomadland coming to Disney+ Hotstar this Friday.
iPrWVbi.jpg

q8q456E.jpg

Disney+ announced today that "Good Morning America" and ABC News co-anchor Robin Roberts will host and executive produce "Turning the Tables With Robin Roberts," a four-episode series featuring intimate round table conversations with female celebrities from all walks of life. LeBron James will serve as an executive producer on the series with his media conglomerate, The SpringHill Company. In addition to Roberts and James, the assembled team of executive producers is comprised of women, BIPOC and members of the LGBTQ+ community. "Turning the Tables with Robin Roberts" will premiere Friday, July 30, on Disney+ and Disney+ Hotstar.

Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock