• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!
  • If you are an existing member of our DreamDTH forums, please use the same login credentials to login here. Create a new account only if you are not registered at DreamDTH before. If you have trouble logging in, please let us know through the contact form.

Discussion New Content on Disney+ Hotstar

Prithi Deb

Guru
Contributor
Reaction score
Not Disney+ but Hotstar needs to stop making original content. Most of these are just unwatchable.
The only good one was Criminal Justice (which is apparently a remake).

TBH, Special Ops wasn't that great either. In the middle of watching it, you get the "Why am I even watching this?" feeling. I don't get why people love it so much. I guess the Bar for good Indian show has gone down very low in people's mind.

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Reaction score

TBH, Special Ops wasn't that great either. In the middle of watching it, you get the "Why am I even watching this?" feeling. I don't get why people love it so much. I guess the Bar for good Indian show has gone down very low in people's mind.
I liked the plot of Special Ops. KK Menon is a good actor too. But the stunts were so unrealistic. You could clearly see the props. I don't get how big OTT player like Hotstar cannot find good content. Yet, Sony drops a breath of fresh air every month.

rohitvatsa

Elite
Reaction score
I liked the plot of Special Ops. KK Menon is a good actor too. But the stunts were so unrealistic. You could clearly see the props. I don't get how big OTT player like Hotstar cannot find good content. Yet, Sony drops a breath of fresh air every month.
KK Menon is such an underrated actor.His performance in Shaurya still gives me goosebumps :)

rohitvatsa

Elite
Reaction score
Not Disney+ but Hotstar needs to stop making original content. Most of these are just unwatchable.
I think Hundred was decent.Special Ops was pretty good.But yeah many of the So called Originals have been disasters.

Endgame

Guru
Reaction score
Though I like the initial few episodes which were gripping but jail sequences were too much stretched. Felt like endless and the final act was finished way too suddenly. Seems like last bell rang and you need to finish your papers before invigilator snatches it!

Prithi Deb

Guru
Contributor
Reaction score
Though I like the initial few episodes which were gripping but jail sequences were too much stretched. Felt like endless and the final act was finished way too suddenly. Seems like last bell rang and you need to finish your papers before invigilator snatches it!
Right.. they ended it in a hurry.

Nilu334

Elite
Contributor
Reaction score
shASQmF.jpg

Top Bottom