Discussion New Content on Disney+ Hotstar

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,883
  • Views: Views 333,199
But now Disney owned Hotstar So many Fox Star , Disney , Pixar and Marvel entertainment movies will available soon on Hotstar

Most of the movies which are released after 2000's of Disney are already streaming buddy! Issue was with couple of titles which are expired from Hotstar and Netflix holding secondary streaming rights. Almost all of them are brought back.

Issue is with ABC Studios, they should bring the library content at the earliest.

Jojo Rabbit Now Streaming : Jojo Rabbit - Disney+ Hotstar Premium

Oy4CA4r.jpg

Many Disney Movies have been removed because of contract expirations. U may see many movies non exclusive on Hotstar.

Ford V Ferrari never dubbed in vernacular languages. So it will be only available in English on Premium only.
Bro do you have any idea about the disney teen shows like lab rats, wizards of waverly place and etc. which are not currently on the platform and that when will they be launched????

Bro do you have any idea about the disney teen shows like lab rats, wizards of waverly place and etc. which are not currently on the platform and that when will they be launched????
I cann't say I know what they gonna do any sense. Disney - ABC Distribution is scattered across Netflix, Prime Video and Jio(Hotstar got most of Jio's Disney library because of their understanding and ongoing partnership on many fronts Sports & Movies ) mainly. Hotstar is only getting them recently like from last year that too only 2 shows as far as present shows (Godfather of Harlem & Little Fires Everywhere). Just gonna takethem a while to get content under one roof.
However my expectation is that they will be getting most of the library content(Atleast DCOMS & Disney Shows) by this year end.

What about telugu, tamil? Only hindi?
They are telecasting it from 2morrow in Telugu will have to wait and see. As far as my expectations it's going to be in all languages where its going to be telecasted. As of now its only in Hindi .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock