Discussion New Content on Disney+ Hotstar

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,889
  • Views: Views 335,351
Personally i dont find GOT better. Moreover, unlike ,BB, GoT sometimes gets boring. And most importantly ending ruined GOT
Dude u dnt enjoy BB I'm disappointed with u. Breaking bad's all seasons r up to the mark & the final epi is also🔥Superbb ending for any show

Mahabharatham is a very better series than this CRAP GOT
i suggest to see mahabharatham in hotstar its highly addictive than GOT and BB

Laxmmi Bomb: Has Akshay Kumar's Film Really Been Sold to Disney Plus HotStar for Rs 125 Crore?
Akshay Kumar's Laxmmi Bomb and Salman Khan's Radhe may have missed its Eid date with the theatres due to the coronavirus pandemic. But the talks of them hitting an OTT platform are getting deafening. A Pinkvilla report states that Akshay Kumar and Kiaran Advani starrer has been sold to Disney Plus Hotstar for Rs 125 crore. We spoke to our Trade expert Girish Johar who feels that doesn't seem like the correct amount.
"I feel this is just conjecture as there's no confirmation. If the makers do confirm, I am pretty much certain that the amount being circulated will not be the same. It's a big-ticket Akshay-Kiara movie and deserves to be in the theatres. It is the call of the producers. They have their own financial constraints. What I know officially is that the film still has portions to be shot. Post-production is also there as per my talks with the producers. They know what they are forgoing if they are going to the OTT with the film," Johar explains.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock