Discussion New Content on Disney+ Hotstar

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,889
  • Views: Views 335,963
One serial that is really missing from hotstar or any other streaming platform is tere liye. It was such a nice show. Hope someone manages to add it back somewhere

Along with it I also noticed Shaka laka boom boom yesterday is it available earlier I dnt knw
Only a few episodes available of it from very long and they never added the rest. Shaka Laka Boom Boom had two seasons and was a very long running show. So is Son Pari. They may add them in coming days like how they added Shararat and Ssshhhh... Koi Hai recently.

One serial that is really missing from hotstar or any other streaming platform is tere liye. It was such a nice show. Hope someone manages to add it back somewhere
Even im waiting for these show since ages....i think there is issue of copyright
tere liye ended abruptly (even though their trp was really high)bcz of ekta & star plus cold war
I hope they will upload these show very soon

Last edited:
Even im waiting for these show since ages....i think their is issue of copyright
tere liye ended abruptly (even though their trp was really high)bcz of ekta & star plus cold war
Also because Balaji has the IP rights of the show and not Star

Even im waiting for these show since ages....i think there is issue of copyright
Thanks to letting me about that show bro
It was one of my fav show back then became of story n two of my fav actors Rajat tokas n harshad chopda

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock