Discussion New Content on Disney+ Hotstar

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,883
  • Views: Views 332,830
gUhiCSx.jpg

Disney+ announced today that Marvel Studios’ “Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness” will begin streaming exclusively on Disney+ June 22. Watch the new online spot to see a special “fan thank you” from Benedict Cumberbatch, Elizabeth Olsen, Benedict Wong and Xochitl Gomez.

In Marvel Studios’ “Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness,” the MCU unlocks the Multiverse and pushes its boundaries further than ever before. Journey into the unknown with Doctor Strange, who, with the help of mystical allies both old and new, traverses the mind-bending and dangerous alternate realities of the Multiverse to confront a mysterious new adversary.

“Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness” stars Benedict Cumberbatch, Elizabeth Olsen, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Benedict Wong, Xochitl Gomez, with Michael Stühlbarg, and Rachel McAdams.

The film is directed by Sam Raimi, and Kevin Feige is the producer. Louis D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Eric Hauserman Carroll, Scott Derrickson and Jamie Christopher serve as executive producers. The screenplay was written by Michael Waldron. “Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness” released in U.S. theaters on May 6, 2022.

Source: Disney+ PR

Lol.. Did they forget to wait till its broadcasted in South Korea 😁. @Prithi Deb bro, its your chance to watch before anyone in the world 😜😉

I’m excited for Studio Dragon produced Link: Eat, Love, Kill. I mostly watch their shows, they’re best when it comes to Korean content. Some of my most favourite dramas hails from the same studio, e.g. CLOY ( Crash Landing On You ) Although they recently signed an exclusive contract with Paramount+ ( similar to a pact they had with Netflix ) I hope that contract doesn’t stop streamers like Netflix / Disney+ to pick global rights of tVN drama.

Last edited:

John Ruffo, a Brooklyn computer salesman with the looks and charisma of George Costanza, pleaded guilty in 1998 to the elaborate fraud and was scheduled to report for a 17-year federal prison sentence. After turning in his ankle monitor, he made one final stop at the ATM, drove a rental car to JFK and vanished. In a case filled with crazy twists and turns, we hear from the spurned wife and daughter he left behind, we learn of his secret work helping the FBI recruit Russian spies, and track rumors of hidden mob connections. And we track the modern-day manhunt. Was that him behind home plate at an LA Dodger game? And what of the scrap of paper found in his coat pocket – with a contact for his longtime barber – somewhere in the Italian countryside. The final clue will have to come from viewers, who will once again be asked to help answer the question: Have you seen this man?

Source

Intresting.. Let's see how it will be.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock