• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,889
  • Views: Views 335,127
Veerey Ki Wedding shifts from Amazon Prime Video to Disney+ Hotstar

Veerey Ki Wedding ( 2018 )
Streaming Now

yJ73HvS.jpg

Last edited:
Interestingly disney+hotstar is providing recently added dubbed foreign tv shows free of cost to all. No need for subscription, u can see these shows with ads

Interestingly disney+hotstar is providing recently added dubbed foreign tv shows free of cost to all. No need for subscription, u can see these shows with ads
Which shows?

Don't worry! Those aren't Disney owned or licensed shows. Star has brought Indian rights for them, may be to test the waters if people are into Eastern Europen shows... They will be gone of the service in an year's time, max two years.
Which shows?
They have added 5 Eastern Europen shows from Estonia, Serbia and Turkey with dubbing in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu.

Watched Episode 3 of Obiwan 🤩🤩

It's pain to see Obiwan like this i want Revenge of Sith Obiwan back here 😍😍

Don't worry! Those aren't Disney owned or licensed shows. Star has brought Indian rights for them, may be to test the waters if people are into Eastern Europen shows... They will be gone of the service in an year's time, max two years.

They have added 5 Eastern Europen shows from Estonia, Serbia and Turkey with dubbing in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu.

I know that bhai but atleast they r providing these international shows for free and that should be appreciated. Going forward i am quite hopeful that Ad Supported Free content strategy will b applied to more international shows (more so for for English movies/shows dubbed in Hindi) on their app. Even other OTT platforms will implement this strategy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock