New content on Discovery Plus (Discovery+)

Abhinav

Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Rajinikanth’s TV debut show –‘Into The Wild With Bear Grylls’ will be launched first on Discovery Plus at 6:00 am on March 23 much before the television premiere which is at 8:00 pm. Discovery Plus will also have exclusive videos including Behind The Scenes for Thalaiva’s fans.

Google Pay users who tune-in to the premiere of Into the Wild with Bear Grylls featuring Rajinikanth on March 23rd at 8:00 PM on Discovery can match the audio for the first four minutes of the show or the promos leading up to the show with Google Pay’s ‘On-Air’ feature, and get a reward upto 100% off on Discovery Plus annual subscription price

Bros Is discovery plus app available on fire tv stick from today as one of my friend told me that he is watching the app on big screen by subscribing to premium.

Bros Is discovery plus app available on fire tv stick from today as one of my friend told me that he is watching the app on big screen by subscribing to premium.
Nopes just checked, not available in Amazon App Store, tell him to send the screenshot of the same.

Bros when discovery plus app will come to Amazon app store or fire tv stick?

nfvFiTg.png

Discovery plus app is now available in fire tv app store. Enjoy in big screen.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock