• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 3,915

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Couple of days back I had written to Discovery+ developers to add catch up feature to stream highlights of AEW Dynamite. Today I got this notification of AEW Dynamite highlights of today morning being available to stream on the Discovery+ android app. The stream is not working as of now. But the number of language supported is excellent which looks like pure highlights instead of catch up of tv broadcast.
vfJu7Mo.jpg

FxgfmXj.jpg

@Mr.Bhat bro. Glad it's uncensored. TV repeats are heavily censored. Yet, to catch AEW Dynamite live.

Hope we can watch live streaming soon..
It would be awesome and more convenient to watch as AEW originally streams completely ad-free. This is the one added on Discovery+ as highlight. The match continues in the middle of ad-breaks. In US even on tv broadcast they have picture-in-picture ads with almost entire 2 hours of action is aired. With around 2 regular breaks.

I had power cut last Saturday. I was streaming AEW Rampage last Saturday via Eurosport on Discovery+. They took 15-30 secs ad-break in the middle of promos. Streaming over the broadcast feels more ideal to watch AEW.

Hi, can anyone confirm whether I should buy the monthly subscription of Discovery + to watch All In live on Sunday. I want a continuous stream and Eurosport bugs a lot.

Hi, can anyone confirm whether I should buy the monthly subscription of Discovery + to watch All In live on Sunday. I want a continuous stream and Eurosport bugs a lot.
Best is to wait till the event. And yes Discovery+ offers enhanced experience over Eurosport.

Best is to wait till the event. And yes Discovery+ offers enhanced experience over Eurosport.
Thank you for replying. Hopefully, Discovery+ confirms whether PPVs are streamed live or not.

Thank you for replying. Hopefully, Discovery+ confirms whether PPVs are streamed live or not.
Even I am waiting. Eurosport airs stupid adverts during pay per views. We miss crucial action. Than you got occasional glitch. Discovery+ is perfect.

Even I am waiting. Eurosport airs stupid adverts during pay per views. We miss crucial action. Than you got occasional glitch. Discovery+ is perfect.
Exactly. Plus I would prefer to watch it on my laptop.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock