New content on Discovery Plus (Discovery+)

So many new shows added including a VICE show. I recommend watching Dark Side of the Ring. I have watched the full series. Both seasons were great. Even non wrestling fans can watch it. Documentaries are well made.
g2tiiSy.jpg

WnRPNb6.jpg

PGHDIyX.jpg

XfcD8PA.jpg

3nnau1f.jpg

IMhh1EO.jpg

Led50Ar.jpg

cNF9MEj.jpg

Varun Dhawan's wife, Natasha Dalal, is a fashion designer. She will be making her debut on OTT with a fashion-based show titled Say Yes To The Dress India. She will be helping a bride by designing her dream wedding attire. Along with that, Natasha will also showcase her wedding collection for the first time on a reality show. The show will be aired on Discovery+.

Say Yes To The Dress India will premiere on Discovery+ on December 8, 2021.

Watched the ANNI honeymoon murder case, 4 part series about the murder of the bride in an Indian origin European couple on their honeymoon in South Africa. Very depressing and makes one question the legal system and justice at large :(

Shark Tank Season 12 is available to stream on Discovery+. Same is also available to stream on Voot along with latest episodes of Season 13.
vQMSgQf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock