Discussion New content on Buy/Rent platforms (Apple TV, Google TV, BMS Stream etc.)

The Invitation (2022) is now available to rent on ZeePlex and PrimeVideoStore

Audio: english, hindi

fsp6mfX.jpg

Last edited:
Avatar The Way of Water is now available to buy and stream on YouTube, Google TV, and Apple TV.

I think price reduced now for Avatar ... It was about 890 something at start...
Now 690/-
CHovZNN.jpg
It is now Rs.590 on Apple TV and is 4K with Atmos. It will be available to rent for Rs.150 from 20th June. Probably on same date it will be on Hotstar.

iTunes screenshot:

lUqQlzU.png

It is now Rs.590 on Apple TV and is 4K with Atmos. It will be available to rent for Rs.150 from 20th June. Probably on same date it will be on Hotstar.

iTunes screenshot:

lUqQlzU.png
From the start itself it was 4k DV Atmos in apple TV+...

From the start itself it was 4k DV Atmos in apple TV+...
I don't know what happened to Google Play. All new Hollywood movies used to be in 4K on Google Play. But recently, they are putting HD only.

If you check last year's releases, only 14 movies are 4K on Google Play whereas Apple TV has 84 movies in 4K.

iTunes screenshot:

lUqQlzU.png
I think it is already in hotstar/prime

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock