New content on Apple TV+

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 73
  • Views: Views 13,123
Actresses in this series are absolutely annoying as heck. Otherwise an OK series to past time.
Annoying in what sense? I think according to their respective situations, their reaction are kind of right? I agree their characters are not fleshed out evenly but enjoyable nonetheless.

Annoying in what sense? I think according to their respective situations, their reaction are kind of right? I agree their characters are not fleshed out evenly but enjoyable nonetheless.
This series is the most awful series I ever watched. Instead of showing monsters and their history why the hell they are showing personal relationships and all other useless things literally who cares if the man has 2 wives or not and as if the americans live on the principle of 1 with 1 we all know the bodycount culture and all other garbage of theirs . Not even shown a monsters for a mere 5 minutes in 40 min episode is the epitome of this so called monster series and Yes believe me this is a series about monsters. Not to mention the omnipresent classical western women propaganda crap. All the characters are straight up annoying ,extremely irritating except that tokyo boy.

Last edited:
This series is the most awful series I ever watched. Instead of showing monsters and their history why the hell they are showing personal relationships and all other useless things literally who cares if the man has 2 wives or not and as if the americans live on the principle of 1 with 1 we all know the bodycount culture and all other garbage of theirs . Not even shown a monsters for a mere 5 minutes in 40 min episode is the epitome of this so called monster series and Yes believe me this is a series about monsters. Not to mention the omnipresent classical western women propaganda crap. All the characters are straight up annoying ,extremely irritating except that tokyo boy.
I think it was given from the trailers and the title itself that this show will focus on Monarch and its mystery, the monsters are just a part of the world the story is set in. This wasn’t just about monsters but also uncovering the secrets of monarch and the discovering whatever their dad was hiding. Who knows what we might see in the coming episodes but it’s not the central point of the show.
And what's the problem with women being in a show??

Last edited:
You must watch trailers and teasers before watching anything this series is clearly to show the human side of monarch not the monster side if u watch trailer before starting it I am sure u love the series

TV shows and films premiering on Apple TV+ in January 2024:

10 January: Criminal Record (series)

26 January: Masters of the Air (film)

To be confirmed: Killers of the Flower Moon (film), Napoleon (film)

TV shows and films premiering on Apple TV+ in January 2024:

10 January: Criminal Record (series)

26 January: Masters of the Air (film)

To be confirmed: Killers of the Flower Moon (film), Napoleon (film)

Im really looking forward to Masters of the Air as it is being produced by the same duo, Spielberg and Hanks, who also made Band of Brothers and The Pacific.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock