Discussion New Content on Amazon Prime Video

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,367
  • Views: Views 566,430
Haha what are you saying dude we only make Thread.
U created that thread More than a month ago ...obviously I was unaware that such thread can be existing in our forum...thus I didn't search that any thread r existing or not.
But Mistake is mistake. And I'm sorry.
Moe's can Merge both.
But U said that rudely at least I thought so... U r just ordering me... That is not cool!

U created that thread More than a month ago ...obviously I was unaware that such thread can be existing in our forum...thus I didn't search that any thread r existing or not.
But Mistake is mistake. And I'm sorry.
Moe's can Merge both.
But U said that rudely at least I thought so... U r just ordering me... That is not cool!
Bhai yar mera tarika hi aisa hai bolne kaa pata nahi kaii logo ko order lagta hai... but that's an advice bro... even you and many ppl in forum give me that type of advice. May be you're taking it otherwise or it's my mistake that I say things very straight.

Bhai yar mera tarika hi aisa hai bolne kaa pata nahi kaii logo ko order lagta hai... but that's an advice bro... even you and many ppl in forum give me that type of advice. May be you're taking it otherwise or it's my mistake that I say things very straight.
Leave that and good night!

Amazon Exclusive
PREACHER
New Episode, Every Tuesday
25865dedf4ab2ade6b1d3075d78af1b9.jpg
2f2e19e6f9d08059819a8b249eb6c676.jpg

Saw Trapped. Rajkumar did splendid act in it. Actors like him are not awarded and morons are gifted with award.
These days, Bollywood only have very few actor who can really doing acting...
1. rajkumar Rao
2. Irfan Khan
3. Nawajudiin Siddiki
4. Sunil Grover
5. Farhan akhtar(Multi talented-Singer, actor, script writer, Director )

Trapped dekhte dekhte khud hi dar gaya tha...If I was on that position what really could do??

In end, felt like Pritish is "BhaiSahab" but he was also sent by BSahab. So, mystery continues.. Season 2 is affirmative.
I felt it was complete. I don't think they have anything planned further.
Vivekanand Oberoi in a bad role (Had never seen before, he is like a very sant aadmi in real!)
Btw I feel Bhaisaab is Mr. Handa or the previous owner. Anyways, they didn't want to reveal that's all.

Last edited:
Too much overacting by many of the actors in the series.. though I liked the whole series, The ending was kinda abrupt as well as performances by individuals wasn't that great!

Given that the BHAISAAB is still a secret, will hope they bring out a s2!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock