Discussion New Content on Amazon Prime Video

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,358
  • Views: Views 562,200
How come that applied to Pushpa? Hindi version premiered late despite being available on same streamer and no special agreement with theatre chains.
"Seeing that the Hindi version has already crossed around Rs 80 crores and considering Allu Arjun's popularity, the producers of Pushpa, decided to request Amazon Prime Video to shift the date of Hindi dubbed version after one week of its actual release on their platform."

Hey I’m watching Kantara - A Legend. Check it out now on Prime Video!
Varaha Roopam Has Been Re-Added In Prime Now

The same goes for literally 90% of the Bollywood releases. 😆🤣
I don't know how it's hurting their business.
The reason behind this is here👇🏻

"All the films releasing from August 1 will have to maintain a gap of at-least 8 weeks between theatrical release and OTT premiere. The producers who don't abide by this won't get a theatrical release in the properties of exhibitors who are a part of this association. The multiplex association of India have had conversations with all the producers and they are all on the same page now" For those unaware, over 60 percent of cinema halls in India are already a part of this association

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock