Discussion New Content on Amazon Prime Video

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,362
  • Views: Views 565,057
Only added in mobile device. I am checking in my appletv, xstream box and lgtv dont get it. Any one get in streaming and other devices.
Sometimes locating the movie is difficult in non Android TVs. So, just add the movie to your watchlist on your phone and then search the watchlist section in your TV.

Sometimes locating the movie is difficult in non Android TVs. So, just add the movie to your watchlist on your phone and then search the watchlist section in your TV.
But airtel xstream box is android bro. I dont get it for today afternoon. After i will get after today 3pm for all devices.

But airtel xstream box is android bro. I dont get it for today afternoon. After i will get after today 3pm for all devices.
Most of the new release on prime has this issue irrespective of Android or not. Only shortcut is add the movie to wishlist on mobile and then the play the movie from wishlist on the tv.

QWbBRgL.jpg

Korean Movie - Emergency Declaration available for Rent.

izmoGac.png

Then..where will it go..? To Hotstar? I was read it in our forum long ago about Star's deal with YRF.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock