Discussion New Content on Amazon Prime Video

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,349
  • Views: Views 558,398
Toofan is 2 hours and 41 minutes long. 🤐
Still the movie is for family people...Who doesn't want s#x violence vulgar dialogs too much graphics dishum fights with almost naked dresses...
movie is Full Indian sentiments...
After watching the movie Mogambo khush huvaa...One of the fine heart touching movie in recent time for me...All characters fulfilled their parts...

I don't particularly like Biopics or Biopic type movies, but I thought of watching after seeing everyone praising it. Then I checked the runtime. 😶

disappear GIF
Praising? 🙄
It's a negative reviews all over the Internet.

Really?! I watched a few reviews and they were praising it.
Glad I didn't watch it then. 😂😝✌🏻
Google top voted tag says: Boring · Bad Acting · Illogical · Mindless · Silly · Over-Hyped · Bad Music · Disturbing · Unrealistic · Cringe-Worthy
I usually don't rely on imdb rating but, in this case it says 4.8/10 which is believable. 😂

Today I watched about 1.15 minutes. So far it is slow and boring. I will resume it tomorrow. Expecting there will be some twists and turns.

Buddies please try 'Malik'. Positive reports all over.

Except for Fahadh I really did not like the movie, infact tbh there are a ton of movies out there in telugu or tamil which has similar story lines likes fighting for a community/people/region etc. this offers nothing new.

Example: Nayakan (Just the plot comparision)

I have to admit that Fahadh has just occupied screen space from the word go, but movie is dissapointing.

Power Rangers Samurai, Super Samurai, Megaforce and Super Megaforce added with English and Hindi audio.

wTzVK70.jpg

Earlier these were available on Netflix (now removed). Rest of the Neo Saban's Power Rangers are still on Netflix, and only Mighty Morphin Power Rangers from Classic Saban Era. Meanwhile, rest of the Classic Saban's and all of the Disney's Power Rangers have been removed from Netflix and are currently not available anywhere else. Also, Hasbro's Power Rangers are yet to make their debut on Streaming Platforms.

Power Rangers Samurai, Super Samurai, Megaforce and Super Megaforce added with English and Hindi audio.

wTzVK70.jpg

Earlier these were available on Netflix (now removed). Rest of the Neo Saban's Power Rangers are still on Netflix, and only Mighty Morphin Power Rangers from Classic Saban Era. Meanwhile, rest of the Classic Saban's and all of the Disney's Power Rangers have been removed from Netflix and are currently not available anywhere else. Also, Hasbro's Power Rangers are yet to make their debut on Streaming Platforms.
When Prime launched in December 2016. Was this available? I recall watching Power Rangers Samurai on some platform along with old Cartoon Network shows like Tenali Raman. Was this on Amazon Prime?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock