Discussion New Content on Amazon Prime Video

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,359
  • Views: Views 562,538
Only if you haven't watched Bhaagamathie.And anyway i personally felt that Anushka Shetty was much better than Bhumi in her role.
Yeah, I hadn't watched the original one.

Set Max has eaten potential market for many remakes by telecasting dubbed version of the originals.4-5 years back Durgavati story would have been not known to the potential hindi speaking audience but since now a days Set Max keeps on playing these dubbed versions on loop,everyone knows that Durgavati is a remake of South film and they would prefer it to watch on TV rather than spending money in theatres.

I didn't watch either of the original versions of Laxmii or Durgavati (Telugu or Hindi dubbed) but for me both these films are way too bad, if not horrible.
IMO, south directors who don't have the minimum essence/feel of the Hindi language (and culture) mustn't direct Hindi films.
Prabhu Deva directed remake (and original) films are much much better (multiple re-watchable).

I didn't watch either of the original versions of Laxmii or Durgavati (Telugu or Hindi dubbed) but for me both these films are way too bad, if not horrible.
IMO, south directors who don't have the minimum essence/feel of the Hindi language (and culture) mustn't direct Hindi films.
Prabhu Deva directed remake (and original) films are much much better (multiple re-watchable).
Agreed but Prabhu Deva has given some of the most ludicrous Bollywood movies in recent times.Even the commercial hits like RRajkumar and Rowdy Rathore were cheap movies directed at particular class of audience.Lesser said about Action Jackso the better it would be.

Just watched 8 miles...I think gully boys has copied all content from it...8 miles is far better than gully boys.
It’s leaving on prime from 30 December
Yes, Gully Boy was inspired from 8 mile. They made the movie from Indian perspective. I think they both are good in their own way.

Yes, Gully Boy was inspired from 8 mile. They made the movie from Indian perspective. I think they both are good in their own
But the direction Zoya claimed in her interview that isn't not at all inspired or copy. And btw 8 mile is far better then gully boy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock