Discussion New Content on Amazon Prime Video

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,367
  • Views: Views 566,404
ElvtjM6UYAEG7vS

Amazon investing heavily in originals now. Nice initiative. I want then to compete rigorously with Netflix.
They need to cut back and stop acquiring horrible bollywood movies. Some are beyond watchable.

Amazon has really some great original line up in future. The promised Neverland is a great manga. Same with Lord of the rings and Fall Out adaption. These will be equivalent to Stranger Things and Witcher equivalent for Amazon. Although the element of surprise won't be there. Except LOTR, other 2 are just live action adaption of existing story.

Amazon has some exciting content line-up in production. LOTR, The Wheel of Time, Invincible etc etc. But things I was really waiting for are Russo Brothers Spy drama that The Family Man creators Raj and Krishna are helping the Indian thread with and Chris Prat's return to TV in The Terminal List whose synopsis released is really good.

Last edited:
But things I was really waiting for are Russo Brothers Spy drama that The Family Man creators Raj and Krishna are helping the Indian thread with
Citadel, right?
Priyanka Chopra will be in it. It's set in various countries and will be shot in the local language of that place.
Really excited for this one. 🤩

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock