Discussion New 4K content on Disney+ Hotstar

• Thread starter HDTO4K
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 161
  • Views: Views 26,504
Ever time I try to play Endgame, it's showing same DRM issue. Any solution for this, please!
Forget it for the time being.... Hotstar not supported 4k in Binge+ box and many other Android boxes...If ur TV is smart TV then install hotstar and watch in TV...

Forget it for the time being.... Hotstar not supported 4k in Binge+ box and many other Android boxes...If ur TV is smart TV then install hotstar and watch in TV...
Android tv version hotstar app 3.5.1 not there till now...

I have downloaded from Here
Then upgraded by using pendrive...
Any changes in this version?

Fire stick update this version

HTpkfxs.jpg

Bro, it's Smart TV but not android.
Also my Disney+Hotstar subscription is through Binge+ only.
Anyway, I watched the movie twice in 2 days on release and later on my TV 6-7 times (all in 3D/1080P). Just wanted to experience the 4K version.

Any changes in this version?

Fire stick update this version

HTpkfxs.jpg
Binge+box app auto updated to 3.5.2...
Did u installed and found any changes?
In binge+ box Togo is now playing in 1280×720 resolution...Earlier it was 1920×1080 for my net speed...

Binge+box app auto updated to 3.5.2...
Did u installed and found any changes?
In binge+ box Togo is now playing in 1280×720 resolution...Earlier it was 1920×1080 for my net speed...

It depends on net speeds. I saw when speed varies, the resolution also varies. This is on Airtel xtream stb.

It depends on net speeds. I saw when speed varies, the resolution also varies. This is on Airtel xtream stb.
I know it very well and writing the same in few posts too....But this time I got that resolution in same net speed...That's y I mentioned the same...
Togo is the only one 4K movie working in Binge+ box...I thought Hotstar made it as ordinary...
BTW have u updated hotstar to 3.5.2 version and still getting full resolution in Togo?

I know it very well and writing the same in few posts too....But this time I got that resolution in same net speed...That's y I mentioned the same...
Togo is the only one 4K movie working in Binge+ box...I thought Hotstar made it as ordinary...
BTW have u updated hotstar to 3.5.2 version and still getting full resolution in Togo?

I checked my Airtel Xstream stb for update and saw an update for Hotstar. It's 3.5.2 version. Updated it and checked with Togo. The resolution is varying between 4K to 1080p in the stats. Sometime it's 1080p and sometimes it's 4K.

My internet plan speed is 200 Mbps.

Also checked Avengers Endgame. It's showing DRM error.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock