Breaking Netflix testing new 'Mobile+' plan with 1080p HD resolution at Rs.299 in India

BTW can we access the 299/- plan in Android TV which doesn't have Play store..Perhaps it's named as Ddroid SW which have Appstore .....My 4K Lloyd TV doesn't have play store and most app versions r different..
Correct me if I am wrong..
It's versions of streaming apps r different than Android TV...

Why would anyone buy this plan? If you divide the premium plan by 4 it's 200 per head in addition to HDR, Vision and Atmos on TVs too as compared to Mobile+.

Why would anyone buy this plan? If you divide the premium plan by 4 it's 200 per head
For that you gotta find 3 people who are willing to pay ₹200 per month (most difficult part). 😂
in addition to HDR, Vision and Atmos on TVs too as compared to Mobile+.
Doesn't really matter to people who don't have the compatible devices. For example, we only have a Non-Smart Full HD TV. I have a Laptop, but I still prefer watching on my smartphone. There's a comfort factor to it. And I definitely won't be comfortable watching on TV with my family around. I would be fine if they removed the PC support as well, and gave it for ₹50 cheaper. 😝

Why would anyone buy this plan? If you divide the premium plan by 4 it's 200 per head in addition to HDR, Vision and Atmos on TVs too as compared to Mobile+.

On the other side..
every plan which have 1 device access at a time is meant for watching in single device at a time...That allows to watch a title in other device but not restricted to watch in another at some other time...

Last edited:
On the other side..
every plan which have 1 device access at a time is meant for watching in single device at a time...That allows to watch a title in other device but not restricted to watch in another at some other time...
I am more than willing to pay 2000 per year just for a plan like this. One device at a time with at least FULL HD support and TV support. TV support is necessary. I don't like to watch in my Laptop. I will better download from a piracy website to watch in TV than to pay and watch in my Laptop.

I am more than willing to pay 2000 per year just for a plan like this. One device at a time with at least FULL HD support and TV support. TV support is necessary. I don't like to watch in my Laptop. I will better download from a piracy website to watch in TV than to pay and watch in my Laptop.
Same here, I prefer watching on TV too. It has its own feel to it. I am planning to rent ZSJL on Play Movies to watch it on TV.

Same here, I prefer watching on TV too. It has its own feel to it. I am planning to rent ZSJL on Play Movies to watch it on TV.
Me too interested watching in TV only...

Most users not having 4K TV...Up most FHD TV only most popular at least in India...That'sy FHD plans r most affordable for those viewers...

I tried subscibing, but after I entered my card details and OTP, it proceeds and then asks me to choose a plan again. And this time there's no ₹299 Plan available to select. I tried several times, but same outcome. Then I tried contacting the Customer Care. According to the representative it's only for New Customers, and not for people who have subscribed before.
So, they may stop this plan anytime, when they get enough users or if they found out this plan is canibalising their higher end plans..

So, they may stop this plan anytime, when they get enough users or if they found out this plan is canibalising their higher end plans..
The new plan of 299/- still exists...It's available in one of my account...In Other account doesn't show ....

DdgnyEv.jpg

Last edited:
Same here. I like to watch those fantastic shows big screen and surround sound rather to watch it in 6" screen.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock