Breaking Netflix testing new 'Mobile+' plan with 1080p HD resolution at Rs.299 in India

Finally subscribed 😂

xllsjgI.jpg

So much has changed. The app looks so much different from when I last used. 😯

dQLwjmZ.jpg

I thought it was 720p, as they said it's "HD". It's actually 1080p, that is Full HD @₹299.
WOLr0Kf.jpg

Not that bad to be honest. Disney+ Hotstar Premium is also ₹299 per month. I would've definitely preferred if it was ₹249, but ₹299 is also not that bad.
1stly congrats...
There is difference between D+H and Netflix plan...D+H is premium plan and offering 4K resolution..On the other hand Netflix that too not in TV...
Still better than nothing...
Enjoy Watching in FHD...

Don't understand this logic of not offering for TV. I watch most of my content on TV only unless it is anime. Netflix is living in thier own deluded world. Bunch of deluded clowns.

Don't understand this logic of not offering for TV. I watch most of my content on TV only unless it is anime. Netflix is living in thier own deluded world. Bunch of deluded clowns.
I bet there are way more 4k TVs than 4k monitors in the market. They want to capitalise that market by making the users buy their UHD plan as no one's buying SD plan for TV atleast.

If this plan isn't shown there, then you aren't eligible to get it.
Trying through different browsers works. It didn't appear for me in the App or Chrome. It appeared when I used Opera browser, but couldn't subscribe to it. And later it stopped showing in Opera as well. Then I tried through Via browser and I was able to successfully subscribe.

I never watched any streaming contents in Mobile...Even not casting...Only watching in TV..I am not interested even it's rs 99/- plan without TV watching...
Ur last 2 lines r perfectly matching...😀

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock