Good News Netflix Stream Fest | 5th-6th December

Forget TV. 540p doesn't look good even on Smartphones. I would say, charge ₹50 extra and give 720p support for Mobile Plan.
I think 799 plan is the best plan among all...
If shared with 4 people it would cost ₹200 with high quality...

And I got streamfest today... Will I be getting it till tomorrow night or will it end today itself?

Whats your review on it bro. Looks like it's a new app. What are the Subscriptions you are using.
Amazing App. I use it mostly for Netflix. I can buy anytime, and I just need to pay for the days remaining in the monthly cycle. Suppose a subscription is ₹300 per month, which means ₹10/Day. But you join after 10 Days has passed. So you only need to pay for the remaining 20 Days in monthly cycle. In this case, ₹200.

Their Customer Support is also really good. If you face any problem, just report it. They'll get back to you within 24 hours. They'll call you personally to resolve your problem. Getting refund is also really easy.

I downloaded the app. I have doubts on streaming quality. There are two offers of 100 credits and 200 credits available. If I opt for 200 credits, can I get 4K or atleast 1080p streaming quality?
All are supposed to be 4K UHD accounts. It's just that some owners give discounts to get more customers. But I would suggest you to go with 200 Credits ones. Also, it would be good if there are other members already in the group. It means that the account works fine. Even if you face some problem, then don't worry. Just report it and it will be solved or you'll get a refund.

I even joined Split sub recently. Thanks to this forum. I want to share UHD Account monthly. I created a group now waiting for members to join... 2 place available. Anyone can join me.
Intrested members can DM me(y)

Last edited:
Good News:cheers:Netflix Stream Fest Extended For Two Days
nUgBPsO.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock