Netflix News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 536
  • Views: Views 88,011
I got a yearly Netflix subscription link from my friend...

Don't know it's fake or genuine...
@Bapun Raz @Siva if this link not allowed please remove this post..

Thanx in advance..

Last edited:
I got a yearly Netflix subscription link from my friend...

Don't know it's fake or genuine...
@Bapun Raz @Siva if this link not allowed please remove this post..

Thanx in advance..
Most likely its fake, they are saying you will get a Netflix id, password after payment through email, you are only allowed to watch from your profile, they will always have the OTP, site have no social media presence at all still icons are added with blank links possibly to fool people and showing very hard to believe data about their business. Risking 2900 on such unknown site won't be wise decision.

RFjktC1.jpg

W9bMgmw.jpg

Last edited:
I found some differences in premium plan...Netflix gives 5 profiles but here they provide 4 only..I think they r sharing the 4 profiles with others and maybe own credentials...

CJtWLtK.jpg

Hi guys. I am facing a problem where my Netflix android app won't open. I tried clearing cache storage, uninstall and install. Nothing seems to solve it. Even restarting the phone doest fix this. Any solution?

Hi guys. I am facing a problem where my Netflix android app won't open. I tried clearing cache storage, uninstall and install. Nothing seems to solve it. Even restarting the phone doest fix this. Any solution?
Now the app is working but can't play anything it just loads and loads, doest even use data as I can see the internet speeds.

Now the app is working but can't play anything it just loads and loads, doest even use data as I can see the internet speeds.
Well its a issue with my phone, it works well with my mum's phone. Its a problem only with Netflix other apps like Prime, Hotstar and Mubi are working fine. I don't why its happening but can anyone help me.

Well its a issue with my phone, it works well with my mum's phone. Its a problem only with Netflix other apps like Prime, Hotstar and Mubi are working fine. I don't why its happening but can anyone help me.
Have u tried to watch in browser ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock