Netflix News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 536
  • Views: Views 87,943
Well its a issue with my phone, it works well with my mum's phone. Its a problem only with Netflix other apps like Prime, Hotstar and Mubi are working fine. I don't why its happening but can anyone help me.
Go to Play Store > Settings > About and check if your phone is certified

5de1nw7.jpg

whats the error or error code?
There is no error code it just doesn't load the titles and thumbnails and sometimes the app doest even open. I was only able to play for the first time i logged in. After that it never worked. Moreover i can't seem to access my account after I click on 'my account' in settings. I have to go to browser manually.
dM0SpG1.jpg

It's not working. Means I can't connect it Netflix server. Don't know what's going on. Tried contacting them on twitter. No replies.
n8id3aZ.jpg

It's not working. Means I can't connect it Netflix server. Don't know what's going on. Tried contacting them on twitter. No replies.
n8id3aZ.jpg
Try removing that device from Netflix account settings in browser and log in again and connect with a VPN to rule out ISP issue. If nothing works live chat with support it would be faster than Twitter

Try removing that device from Netflix account settings in browser and log in again and connect with a VPN to rule out ISP issue.
If his other devices working fine in same ISP then that issue shouldn't be...If he is using different ISP then 1st try in Data...If it works then he should try by changing the DNS ...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock