Netflix News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 536
  • Views: Views 88,014
Much needed change in Netflix web UI. Can see description, year, and seasons. Enable it from the top right settings icon.
PZDU46N.png

I feel like one day these big OTT players will get fed up and decide to exit India. I definitely see that happening. 😂

They put so much hard work into making a show/movie and once it's out, there's always some problem with it.

I also heard that there has been re-shooting going on of many scenes from Family Man S2 so that they don't have to face any problems like Tandav. And I am pretty sure people will still find some problem with it.
That will never happen unless they are losing money.As for Bombay Begums it is down right pathetic and deserved to be taken to court.I think as Ekta Kapoor proved it majority of Indians will take soft p**n over content anyday.I saw Married Woman on Zee5 yesterday and its the same sh#t on repeat.Take any Web Series low on content and the makers try to make up for it by introducing unnecessary n*d*ty,sexual references etc.I hope gradually these web series creative teams come to terms with what is acceptable in india rather than getting dragged to courts for silliest of reasons.

That will never happen unless they are losing money.As for Bombay Begums it is down right pathetic and deserved to be taken to court.I think as Ekta Kapoor proved it majority of Indians will take soft p**n over content anyday.I saw Married Woman on Zee5 yesterday and its the same sh#t on repeat.Take any Web Series low on content and the makers try to make up for it by introducing unnecessary n*d*ty,sexual references etc.I hope gradually these web series creative teams come to terms with what is acceptable in india rather than getting dragged to courts for silliest of reasons.
I can't stand Zee5 and Alt Balajis's series either. But why the unnecessary outrage over fictional content though? Don't like it don't watch it. Why drag anyone to court or demand a series to banned?

Last edited:
I can't stand Zee5 and Alt Balajis's series either. But why the unnecessary outrage over fictional content though? Don't like it don't watch it. Why drag anyone to court or demand a series to banned?
In the name of fictional content you shouldn't be promoting soft p**n.Look at most of these webseries's there is zero story and only point of interest for sexually frustrated people is the adult scenes shown in the name of story.
PS:Gandi Baat has a massive following :)

In the name of fictional content you shouldn't be promoting soft p**n.Look at most of these webseries's there is zero story and only point of interest for sexually frustrated people is the adult scenes shown in the name of story.
PS:Gandi Baat has a massive following :)
You have answered your own question. Content isn't made with agenda. It's made for a target audience. You and me might not like Gandi Baat. But there is an audience for such content. Let them watch them. Why do others who doesn't even watches such content needs to sweat and worry about these series?

Yes...Now we can select either Hindi or English subtitle's and audio from the player without going for selection icon...The last option gives all options of audio and subtitles...

rCH1rF0.jpg

6lVLtoQ.jpg

Uk720jl.jpg

pjSAkzz.jpg
Is that Axone movie?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock