Netflix News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 536
  • Views: Views 88,766
If we could describe most Netflix Originals and Movies in one word. This would fit perfectly.
Lop53hW.jpg
The strategy for Netflix is have more volume of new content dropping every week compared to others. It's speaks volumes on how invested they are with Quantity rather than Quality.

Also to have 100+ original series every year, its most likely to have atleast 10% ie., 10 shows which will have a good quality and gives the Netflix the chances for having run at awards etc. If they took more traditional approaches like HBO or even the approach of Disney+ they will have good content atleast next few years. As many said, Content is King. Whomsoever ends up with most quality content they will prevail longer. That being said, Netflix's approach worked and has produced some good pieces in s#x Education, Stranger Things, etc etc.

Last edited:
Okay, so I am watching Disney+ Hotstar for couple of week. They have fresh content too. I think when it comes to quantity Disney+ easily wins. Their quality hasn't gone down despite offering vast number of fresh content every week. It shows Netflix being not serious about quality control. If Netflix start offering subscription on daily basis. They won't be even able to break even.

I have seen "Play from Beginning" icon in the player @ the top...
Is this option new?

uitnraT.jpg

Now "Play from Beginning" icon has been removed...
I think they have tested that feature...

L6jsKst.jpg

OTT platform Netflix India was asked to stop the streaming of its series 'Bombay Begums' by the National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) on Wednesday.

Trouble for Bombay Begums: NCPCR asks Netflix to stop streaming series | India News
I feel like one day these big OTT players will get fed up and decide to exit India. I definitely see that happening. 😂

They put so much hard work into making a show/movie and once it's out, there's always some problem with it.

I also heard that there has been re-shooting going on of many scenes from Family Man S2 so that they don't have to face any problems like Tandav. And I am pretty sure people will still find some problem with it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock