Breaking Netflix is removing all its Marvel Shows, including Daredevil and Jessica Jones

Don't know about others. But Iron Fist isn't family friendly. There are some intimate scenes. / About the show, it's average. or may be below average. Their animation shows are much better. Watch Iron fist it if you have nothing else to do or watch.
Iron Fist is one of the most terrible series to come out of Marvel stable.That alone is enough not to watch it.

Iron Fist is one of the most terrible series to come out of Marvel stable
You haven't watched Inhumans ig.. Give it a try, you will Change your decision immediately 😂...

Iron fist S1 is terrible... But it is somewhat essential to watch to grasp WTH is really going on in The Defenders.. BTW.. S2 of ironfist is very good compared to S1..

Last edited:
You haven't watched Inhumans ig.. Give it a try, you will Change your decision immediately 😂...

Iron fist S1 is terrible... But it is somewhat essential to watch to grasp WTH is really going on in The Defenders.. BTW.. S2 of ironfist is very good compared to S1..
That's why i said one of the the most terrible.To me the 2nd ssn. was equally bad especially with all the hidden things out by then.

Now Streaming
me0lyhJ.jpg

Last edited:
That's a bargain for ₹1499. Even better if you are getting it all for ₹300 from telecom bundled plan.

Hindi audio (not much interested though) isn't available unlike Netflix.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock