Breaking Netflix is removing all its Marvel Shows, including Daredevil and Jessica Jones

Whoever watched these series. Are these family friendly? Does the characters cuss?

Whoever watched these series. Are these family friendly? Does the characters cuss?
No, they aren't... Please don't watch it with kids, it's not typical comicbook content... But I can guarantee you, Daredevil is the best comicbook series ever made may be FX's Legion is the close second... Jessica Jones S1 and punisher are absolute gold.. Luke Cage S1 first half is awesome, rest isn't upto no good. Iron Fist is absolute garbage..

Apparently Hotstar's response for people today.. I didn't understand why did they even reply its coming today in the first place 😂👇
"Hi! We understand your love for Daredevil. Unfortunately, due to some rights related discussions, there have been some changes. We regret any inconvenience caused. Please stay tuned for further updates"

Last edited:
They do cuss there and there. It's more like "not kids friendly". As it contains too much brutality, blood, etc compared to the usual PG-13 Marvel content. But the story/plot is also much higher quality.

You can't watch with family (intimate scenes, cuss words, brutality). But series were good.
Personally I liked Jessica Jones S1 (Watched Daredevil 1-2, Defenders' few episodes, Luke Cage 1 episode).
Kilgrave is the most horrific/dangerous villain I ever saw.

Don't know about others. But Iron Fist isn't family friendly. There are some intimate scenes. / About the show, it's average. or may be below average. Their animation shows are much better. Watch Iron fist it if you have nothing else to do or watch.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock