Breaking Netflix gets rid of its 30-Day Free Trial in India

Bro Quality can't help everyday they need quantity as well to sustain for a long period.
Bro you are absolute correct....like you said people think quality makes OTT sustain no it's actually Quantity.
quality just helps them to get views only for certain shows ...but whey a OTT have Quantity they will be there in longer period

Bro you are absolute correct....like you said people think quality makes OTT sustain no it's actually Quantity.
quality just helps them to get views only for certain shows ...but whey a OTT have Quantity they will be there in longer period
You don't need to spend much on quantity on promotion. If you have that one good quality series that makes the platform talk of the town.

You don't need to spend much on quantity on promotion. If you have that one good quality series that makes the platform talk of the town.
Not for longer run...

Just imagine Netflix without the any other shows rather than Netflix originals...no one will buy it in states...because if you wanna sustain for longer run you need quantity...
Just an Example:
In Netflix you are watching stranger things TV Show after that you wanted to watch Avengers or some other theatrical release movie ....but you cant because Avengers will be available only in Disney+ and Netflix got lot of subscriptions currently because of It's quantity which is ultimate alternative for cable and once It lost it's quantity subscribers also will be lost..

Note: Most of the Movies/Tv Shows available in cable will also be available in Disney+ and HBO max..which will eventually make these two on top

Not for longer run...

Just imagine Netflix without the any other shows rather than Netflix originals...no one will buy it in states...because if you wanna sustain for longer run you need quantity...
Just an Example:
In Netflix you are watching stranger things TV Show after that you wanted to watch Avengers or some other theatrical release movie ....but you cant because Avengers will be available only in Disney+ and Netflix got lot of subscriptions currently because of It's quantity which is ultimate alternative for cable and once It lost it's quantity subscribers also will be lost..

Note: Most of the Movies/Tv Shows available in cable will also be available in Disney+ and HBO max..which will eventually make these two on top
Just an example. I have finished watching Black Panther on Hotstar. I want to watch an Oscar winning movie Roma or Parasite now. I can't because both are Netflix movies which would never leave Netflix.

Note : Netflix India has original, bollywood, anime, korean shows and reality justifying its price. Disney and HBO can pull all its content it want. Netflix will still be home to independent creators worldwide who has a different taste and following.

Black Panther on Hotstar. I want to watch an Oscar winning movie Roma or Parasite now. I can't because both are Netflix movies which would never leave Netflix.
In this you mention both Hotstar and Netflix...and when they pulled their content back Netflix will loss something and that something is enough to make Netflix lost the top position. People cant just buy all the OTT available due to Price then the preference will come on which has wider content.
Korean series are available in Netflix just because there is no great OTT the apart from, but now it wont be like that .

Netflix is only on top because it new creators believed Netflix can give unlimited freedom on doing movies but going on it wont happen...You know recently they have removed a scene from 13 Reasons Why Tv series due to many issues and so from now on some restriction will be there and new creators also think there movie to be get wider release in theaters for that they choose Disney and WB instead of Netflix.

Stranger Thing : season 3 is bad they are just draging to new seasons
13 Reasons Why: should have been stopped with first season Itslef.

TOjnh46.png

It's back for me. Unfortunately, I used up my trial before.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock