Neeraj Pandey's Special OPS | Hotstar | March 17

One question ..
Who was that guy who once shoot Himmat. I know he was engaged by mr Chadda to frightening Himmat but I don't think so..He was much more than that. May be we get to know from season 2.and who is pari's BF Sohail ?

One question ..
Who was that guy who once shoot Himmat. I know he was engaged by mr Chadda to frightening Himmat but I don't think so..He was much more than that. May be we get to know from season 2.and who is pari's BF Sohail ?
The guy was engaged by Telecom minister! Himmat understands that Chadda was favoring her and asks for the money. Even I thought of the same. But As I said earlier by what Neeraj speaking from interviews it seems this the end. They rapped out the story they wanna tell. I guess those are loose ends left if there should be a season 2. but not sure as Neeraj has begin his prep for Chanukya.

One question ..
Yeah.. there's definitely more to him. It's like we totally forgot about him at the end. Maybe Season 2 will focus on him.
They were sent by the Minister.. right?
What was the reason behind it? They didn't tell the full story. Or maybe I missed it.

Yeah.. there's definitely more to him. It's like we totally forgot about him at the end. Maybe Season 2 will focus on him.
They were sent by the Minister.. right?
What was the reason behind it? They didn't tell the full story. Or maybe I missed it.
Himmat when in Russia found out about 250 crores of illegal investment in minster's son's business. As he was not able to do anything he forwards his findings to IB and CBI. As himmat is under internal audit she is worried if the entire thing blows in her face if he talks about it as she managed the guy who was heading investigation for CBI.

Himmat when in Russia found out about 250 crores of illegal investment in minster's son's business. As he was not able to do anything he forwards his findings to IB and CBI. As himmat is under internal audit she is worried if the entire thing blows in her face if he talks about it as she managed the guy who was heading investigation for CBI.
Thanks.. It seems I missed it.

Hotstar's shows starts well. Then goes bust by the end. There is no Season 2. Excluding that psycho guy in the loose. Everything got resolved. Even Himmat was scheduled to retire soon.

Hotstar's shows starts well. Then goes bust by the end. There is no Season 2. Excluding that psycho guy in the loose. Everything got resolved. Even Himmat was scheduled to retire soon.

As per Neeraj Pandey, they wanted Special Ops to be an anthology. So if there is to be a second season it should be different story and to be concluded in it only. I guess Season 2 is way far as he is currently working on Chanukya, unless he wants to leave everything of the Season 2 on Shivam Nair.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock