Neeraj Pandey's Special OPS | Hotstar | March 17

Now Streaming
hzGPSna.jpg

Saw 1-8 th episode of Special OPs .
Good thing ia that it don't have cliffhanger ending like Sacred Games 2 or The family man. But I don't know why Indian director making movie on same plot India vs pakistan every time be it Family man or special ops.
Jack Ryan season 2 was different .
Anyway KK menon , Vinay Pathak was best as usual. It's a good thriller web series to binge.

I think Special OPs is way way better than the likes of Bard of Blood.KK is such a talented actor who never got the shot he deserved in the industry.His acting in Shaurya blew me away.And TBH other than the fact that they included some unnecessary characters the, show was perfect in all senses.

Saw 1-8 th episode of Special OPs .
Good thing ia that it don't have cliffhanger ending like Sacred Games 2 or The family man. But I don't know why Indian director making movie on same plot India vs pakistan every time be it Family man or special ops.
Jack Ryan season 2 was different .
Anyway KK menon , Vinay Pathak was best as usual. It's a good thriller web series to binge.
Our Intelligence deals more with terrorism only. And Jack Ryan Season 2 deals with current crisis and fictionalizes it. IF Special Ops also deals with similar kind of story, it would not be accurate to what R&AW does i guess. And its a miniseries as far as i understood from Neeraj's interviews.

I think Special OPs is way way better than the likes of Bard of Blood.KK is such a talented actor who never got the shot he deserved in the industry.His acting in Shaurya blew me away.And TBH other than the fact that they included some unnecessary characters the, show was perfect in all senses.
by far its one of the best Indian web series. Apart for critics i guess majority of the people seems to enjoy it . many of my friends liked it and said it was a bit slow.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock