Need Suggestion for a sound bar with wireless subwoofer.

Harsha1996

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello guys,
I am going to purchase a soundbar with wireless soundbar...any best suggestions within a budget of 10k or at least 13k..
I need to place sub woofer in different place that is opposite side of my tv that's why wireless subwoofer is must to me...
100w is also enough if there options in the market...
Thanks in advance.

Hello guys,
I am going to purchase a soundbar with wireless soundbar...any best suggestions within a budget of 10k or at least 13k..
I need to place sub woofer in different place that is opposite side of my tv that's why wireless subwoofer is must to me...
100w is also enough if there options in the market...
Thanks in advance.
IMO. In this budget we can't purchase wireless system, Bro. And my suggestion don't go with wireless soundbars.

If we want a good, we sacrifice some things for it Bro. U go with some sound bar and subwoofer only. Don't think about rear surround speaker. This rears only makes room ugly. If you go with Sony wireless rear speakers, there's a disadvantage also. For this you connect a box to the power socket.

Take a look at this boAt Aavante Bar 2000 160 W Bluetooth Soundbar on Flipkart

Take a look at this SAMSUNG HW-T45E/XL With Wireless Subwoofer 200 W Bluetooth Soundbar on Flipkart

Take a look at this JBL Cinema SB240 with Dolby Digital Sound with Remote,HDMI ARC 110 W Bluetooth Soundbar on Flipkart

Limited-time deal: boAt AAVANTE Bar 1190 90W 2.2 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar, Built-in Active Subwoofers, Multiple Connectivity Modes, Entertainment Modes, Bluetooth V5.0(Premium Black) https://amzn.eu/d/bnjRpSv

Take a look at this Mivi Fort S100 with 2 in-built subwoofers, Made in India 100 W Bluetooth Soundbar on Flipkart

I searched above products...
Last two are built in sub woofers....
Can I consider any one of them..?

Take a look at this SAMSUNG HW-T45E/XL With Wireless Subwoofer 200 W Bluetooth Soundbar on Flipkart
You go with this Bro. 200 watts @10k. If you convince for 15k , you go 300 watts, Bro 👍

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock