Seeking Help Need a good Wi-Fi Router in 2.5k

This router is equally bad, random speed drop and heating issue, used both tenda and tp-link, switched to d-link
Are you aware there are two variants of this router? The one i have has no speed drop or heating issues. It works absolutely fine.

I know, I had US version, do we have any way to check which one is going to be delivered.
No bro, we can't check that. Only if you are buying it from an offline shop, you can check.

Bro please help me. Which version he got? V2 is available in US/EU both model.
Can you tell your cousin to see the box which version he got?
See the below picture for clarification. It'll be written EU/US beside model name.
KNi2OUf.jpg
Archer C6(EU) Ver:2.0

gN269nx.jpg

Last edited:
I know, I had US version, do we have any way to check which one is going to be delivered.
No.
Currently Amazon delivering only US model. So that's why I'm holding my purchase. Tomorrow i will search in local store.

US/EU have same hardware. The only difference is US version receives firmware update in January,2019 while the EU version received the firmware update on July,2020 which fixed all the bugs and stability issues.

US/EU have same hardware. The only difference is US version receives firmware update in January,2019 while the EU version received the firmware update on July,2020 which fixed all the bugs and stability issues.
Can we manually install EU firmware?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock