Breaking NDTV Founder Prannoy Roy arrested with his wife

I decided to dig deep and do my own research. This is what ndtv tweeted
Source

As you can see they did indeed call them terrorists. So much for that.

As for the 2nd pic the quote was indeed what kind of humans and not muslims as per ANI.
Source

just goes to show you that if you don't do your own research and fall for social media pics you can be fooled easily in this country. These pics totally seem photoshopped to me and you didn't bother checking who tweeted these. If you search it on twitter you'll get only Far right groups.
So this is some pro right wing ideology of spreading hate and false propaganda. Also defaming others.

Edit - @shreyaskini NDTV should really start taking legal action against people who are defaming them.

Last edited:
So this is BJP's ideology of spreading hate and false propaganda. Also defaming others.
Absolutely. @Poplu was glorifying these pics as change of narrative without even doing any kind of fact checks. The reality is most fake news comes from the far right groups which are shared on whatsapp and facebook universities. I won't say what NDTV reports is always facts and they can make mistakes too but they have always apologized for being wrong. But hey they never bother checking that and claim ndtv is fake news. I'm still waiting for Sudhir Chaudhary's apology for claiming new 2000 notes will have chips in them. No one is bothered about that huh?

Absolutely. @Poplu was glorifying these pics as change of narrative without even doing any kind of fact checks. The reality is most fake news comes from the far right groups which are shared on whatsapp and facebook universities. I won't say what NDTV reports is always facts and they can make mistakes too but they have always apologized for being wrong. But hey they never bother checking that and claim ndtv is fake news. I'm still waiting for Sudhir Chaudhary's apology for claiming new 2000 notes will have chips in them. No one is bothered about that huh?
Now if we talk about Sudhir Chaudhary here we will be hijacking the thread and going off topic. Meanwhile the thread was about bank fraud. Idk how it became about selective journalism and biased narrative.

Prime Minister who is from BJP pleases this network at his rallies. Just look at their coverage.
Source

further the tweet Nidhi posted about Norwegian PM mediating was also not fake news. Even India Today has reported it. So both are fake news?

"Nobody from outside can create peace or make changes. It has to come from inside. If there is a movement between India and Pakistan for greater talks, we and other countries can say that we can help mediating if there is a possibility," she said.

No military solution to Kashmir problem, India-Pakistan must talk: Norwegian PM Erna Solberg

Here's the video and at 8:18 you can see she does indeed say that in the interview.
Source

Last edited:
Now if we talk about Sudhir Chaudhary here we will be hijacking the thread and going off topic. Meanwhile the thread was about bank fraud. Idk how it became about selective journalism and biased narrative.

Prime Minister who is from BJP pleases this network at his rallies. Just look at their coverage.
Source
It's important for us to debunk fake news. Enough is enough with these fake news factories such as Frustrated Indian and postcard news. My district and nearby one has suffered so many religious conflicts because of them. Their agenda is to shut the opposition in anyway possible and defame them so much that their voices are permanently suppressed. We are not Anti BJP or pro Congress/commie. We stand for what's right and fake news needs to be stopped from spreading.

Guys stick to topic don't just go off topic to defame liberals. Here the pattern start with insulting NDTV, Congress and Pakistan related posts with false propaganda and facts. When I present you answers with actual facts based on your baseless conspiracies and facts which 99% can't be defended when asked about. You will ignore the post or a post a message to not go off topic.

Awesome post by @shreyaskini showing the truth

Wonder why the government feels so insecure that they feel the need to witch-hunt. Especially when they have such a massive mandate....would be so much better to use their energies in governance

Brother @Dipjyoti Roy , I really don't want to glorify right wing group or any extremist. For me a extremist is a extremist, whether he/she is from any religion and is a cancer to society.
But when I mentioned twisting the Narrative, its not based on posts shared on Whatsapp or any other chats. I am regularly using twitter and seeing posts of Ndtv, BBC hindi, Quint, Wire, Barkha Ji, Sagarika Ji, Rajdeep Ji and and numerous others. They really have their right to opinion and they will keep on doing that. No power can stop them. But if you start finding problem with every decision and action of government which is accepted or liked by majority of people, then things get difficult. You find everything said by Neighbouring country true and judge your own government, then its a problem. You find issue in nationalism, then its a problem.
Again I will say, biased journalism is problem. Show both sides of the coin. Don't try to misguide youths. And it stands for So called seculars and the right wings. Jai Hind 🙏

Brother @Dipjyoti Roy , I really don't want to glorify right wing group or any extremist. For me a extremist is a extremist, whether he/she is from any religion and is a cancer to society.
But when I mentioned twisting the Narrative, its not based on posts shared on Whatsapp or any other chats. I am regularly using twitter and seeing posts of Ndtv, BBC hindi, Quint, Wire, Barkha Ji, Sagarika Ji, Rajdeep Ji and and numerous others. They really have their right to opinion and they will keep on doing that. No power can stop them. But if you start finding problem with every decision and action of government which is accepted or liked by majority of people, then things get difficult. You find everything said by Neighbouring country true and judge your own government, then its a problem. You find issue in nationalism, then its a problem.
Again I will say, biased journalism is problem. Show both sides of the coin. Don't try to misguide youths. And it stands for So called seculars and the right wings. Jai Hind 🙏
I don't have problem with glorifying my religion Hindu or nationalism. My problem is when we use our strength as our weakness to divert topics.

Government should make the broadcasting policies tough. These type of fraud companies should not allowed to run news media. They should be banned immediately from from news broadcasting including business news. They can run Lifestyle channels and entertainment channels. Otherwise they will use their news channels and misleading peoples and make peoples become enemies to their own country and giving support to countries like pakistan, china and they will get crores of money from those counties thro hawala routes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock