Breaking NDTV Founder Prannoy Roy arrested with his wife

What's credibility of that photo? SwamiGeetika who posted it with her watermark is unverified and her account says that she is Architect and Webaholic.
Exactly . What is credibly of your allegations ?? How come you link Magsaysay award with arrest ??

When Naresh Goyal stopped going abroad then not all plane companies stopped flying . Same goes with this selective journalists.
Had he been let go off then SAME liberals would be criticizing government for letting these go like Mallya

Edit: the case is going on against these journalists since 1998 ( source : Wikipedia)

About selective journalism , this is how this unofficial communist mouthpiece reports news.
EBidau-GUEAAIgbn.jpg

EBidc-XHUw-AA6-X3-V.jpg

Yesterday NDTV was all over Pakistan trending since they reported about a old man citing the Kashmir issue but never did show that man.
So much so that Ndtv later said that it was edited. But the damage had been done.
Spreading fake news all the time like this 👇

EBi1-Ky-FUIAAd-Rz5.jpg

Edit: the case is going on against these journalists since 1998 ( source : Wikipedia)

About selective journalism , this is how this unofficial communist mouthpiece reports news.
EBidau-GUEAAIgbn.jpg

EBidc-XHUw-AA6-X3-V.jpg

Yesterday NDTV was all over Pakistan trending since they reported about a old man citing the Kashmir issue but never did show that man.
So much so that Ndtv later said that it was edited. But the damage had been done.
Spreading fake news all the time like this 👇

EBi1-Ky-FUIAAd-Rz5.jpg
NDTV reported 9 minutes before ANI, don't you think that more details may come in that much time?

On your second pic see this 👇 NDTV was quoting ANI.
Source

Third pic is from same SwamiGettika girl who is constantly targeting NDTV. And Nidhi Razdan mentions that her tweets are personal.

☝There is something called being politically correct. Our news anchor instead of showing us news and events. Nowadays are dictating us what to do and whom to vote. And am trying to shoveling their personal opinions down our throats.

Government is biased too. Zee news anchor using the word 'a** hole' on live television. Got away with it. When Big CBS Spark aired an uncensored rap song with similar words. They were banned for like 3 days.

Hope this is govt not trying to shut NDTV like others are saying. Imagine how Republic and WhatsApp university would have celebrated if Arnab won the Magsaysay award? I keep hearing how people keep saying Ravish and NDTV has a left bias. That may well be true but i want the same people to go ahead and watch "Ravish Ki Report" which only aired during the congress rule. I didn't see them being soft on the govt at that time either. I can only imagine what would have happened if he did that show again.

Hope this is govt not trying to shut NDTV like others are saying. Imagine how Republic and WhatsApp university would have celebrated if Arnab won the Magsaysay award? I keep hearing how people keep saying Ravish and NDTV has a left bias. That may well be true but i want the same people to go ahead and watch "Ravish Ki Report" which only aired during the congress rule. I didn't see them being soft on the govt at that time either. I can only imagine what would have happened if he did that show again.
thats what he said in primetime. when we raised issues during congress rule, same party would send us appreciation sms for raising the issues.
and now same party when ruling thinks we are against india.

Remember BJP is not India, neither congress was.

Do not worry, Modi and his Chamchas can not do anything. The popularity of the channel will increase in the way they are trying to suppress voice of 4th pillar of democracy.

No one can suppress the voice of media, no matter how much money you have.
But But I have a problem with so called secular groups and media , that are doing one sided journalism too. Don't claim yourself clean, if you hide other side of the coin, Show Both.
It has been well highlighted by @Mystique , how they change the Narrative as per their comfort and agenda. Its Good to be critical to Government, democracy gives us right, but make sure in this whole process, you don't start speaking against country's interests.

EBidau-GUEAAIgbn.jpg

EBidc-XHUw-AA6-X3-V.jpg
I decided to dig deep and do my own research. This is what ndtv tweeted
Source

As you can see they did indeed call them terrorists. So much for that.

As for the 2nd pic the quote was indeed what kind of humans and not muslims as per ANI.
Source

just goes to show you that if you don't do your own research and fall for social media pics you can be fooled easily in this country. These pics totally seem photoshopped to me and you didn't bother checking who tweeted these. If you search it on twitter you'll get only Far right groups.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock