Navjot Singh Sidhu out from Kapil Sharma’s show

Massive discrimination to navjot singh sidhu.
Can you elaborate ?
The nation doesn't supports an id*ot.
(oh had no idea that you are from other side)
You guys neither see nor understand the logic and way to progress.
Enmity & hatred against India has made you almost a bankrupt & conservative nation who now loves begging without any dignity and self respect.

Last edited:
Yes Kapil Defend Siddhu. Also He said This as a Choti moti Ghatna. So people are Bursting With Anger that 45 Jawan martyred, and He mention this as choti ghatna. Also His Attitude was little bit arrogant.

Everytime When Kapil Became Successful He Dig his own grave By Portraying Wrong Things.

Last edited:
Yes Kapil Defend Siddhu. Also He said This as a Choti moti Ghatna. So people are Bursting With Anger that 45 Jawan martyred, and He mention this as choti ghatna. Also His Attitude was little bit arrogant.

Everytime When Kapil Became Successful He Dig his own grave By Portraying Wrong Things.

Let them throw out from our country. Both Are NAKAM HAARAM

Source

Kapil says, "We must find a solid solution to this terrorism problem, and not indulge in small-small things such as remove siddhu, boycott kapil and etc. If removing siddhu solves the problem, siddhu is wise enough to leave the show himself."

I'm very sure by "choti-choti cheeze hoti hai ki use ban kardo" (banning someone from a show is a very small thing to do) is what he meant, and didn't call the terrorist attack as a "choti-moti ghatna". I urge everyone to watch the clip.

I'm very sure by "choti-choti cheeze hoti hai ki use ban kardo" (banning someone from a show is a very small thing to do) is what he meant, and didn't call the terrorist attack as a "choti-moti ghatna". I urge everyone to watch the clip.

Agree Bro, But Why He supporting Sidhu, He Just become Businessman Bro, HE IS TALKING LIKE BUSINESS MINDED

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock