Navjot Singh Sidhu out from Kapil Sharma’s show

Past shows, which is aired daily morning time.
Which they plan on repeat bhai :ok2:
They get much TRP through those repeats so i doubt if they stop airing those episodes as much viewership would be gone.

Archana Puran Singh has confirmed to ANI that she has shot 2 episodes for Kapil Sharma's show on 9 & 13 February but she was told that those episodes were shot for temporary replacement of Kapil Sharma as he was busy somewhere else. The episodes are yet to be telecast.

Replacement of Kapil Sharma, seriously?🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️😯

They get much TRP through those repeats so i doubt if they stop airing those episodes as much viewership would be gone.

Archana Puran Singh has confirmed to ANI that she has shot 2 episodes for Kapil Sharma's show on 9 & 13 February but she was told that those episodes were shot for temporary replacement of Kapil Sharma as he was busy somewhere else. The episodes are yet to be telecast.

Replacement of Kapil Sharma, seriously?🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️😯
I think after sony recived hard bashing from fan they now say these type of thing

I'm sorry but I don't support this decision. If every single Pakistani is a brainwashed bigot who wants India to be eliminated from this earth, Sony has taken a good decision. If there are ordinary people in Pakistan going about their lives, ordinary, good people, why should Sony drag them into the Pulwama outrage?

Last edited:
Good move by Sony. If Sony Didn't out Navjot singh Sidhu From TKSS Then Sony didn't get TRP Rate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock