MyJio app updates

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 69
  • Views Views: Views 15,982
MyJio Store Credit is added on MyJio app.
fxB8voS.jpg

You can now see when your voucher's expires.
rYJvqd2.jpg

MyJio app was updated yesterday with visible UI improvements. Many design changes for account settings section.

M6LDn5h.png

Historical invoices option added to MyJio app for JioFiber connections.

I could find years old invoices for my JioFiber recharges on this section. At a time we can retrieve three invoices.

Edit: This feature is available for Jio prepaid/postpaid mobile connections too.

XL0ENBs.png

by3wlFA.png

Last edited:
This feature is available for Jio prepaid/postpaid mobile connections too.
This feature was already present, I've extracted bill from MyJio when I needed to carry forward someone's PayTM KYC from suspended secondary number to primary number.

i don't like my jio app layout.
Yes I find it too bloated, a dedicated light app for just monitoring cellular and broadband usage and recharge bill payment would have been best. But then again the pursuit of the Super app made them bundle everything into one app and make it bulky similar to Tata Neu.

Yes, The super app is bundle with everything at according a needs of jio user. In the main interface is totally messy which supports most of time Jio Finance and Zero convenience fee on recharges to make users to move on jio. The setting user was similar before but now it's not easier to navigate for your needs and requirements.
The old design of the jio was really good and perfect. I hope jio will see and make some ui layouts with some setting in bottom banner with some new changes.

Back
Top Bottom