• Replies Replies: Replies 51
  • Views Views: Views 5,689

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,

So as you guys might have seen the thread i had pre ordered the Samsung Galaxy S8 from offline retailer. Got a call from Samsung Cafe on 2nd May afternoon. Went to the shop on same day evening and bought the device.

After using it for 2 days writing this thread. Mobile is super awesome. I am first time using edge screen device. So new experience and it has many enhancements from the core android software. System is well optimised and very quick. Its like you click and it opens before a blink.

Mobile has no heating at all even during charging or heavy videos or advanced games play. Samsung has learnt a lesson after Note 7 which was a major downfall for one of their flagship series. Its the coolest temperature smartphone i ever used. Awesome right!

The Samsung Galaxy S8 pre orders user are eligible to get a free wireless charger via samsung estore which i got notification today on my S8. So i opened MyGalaxy app and got the redemption code option for free wireless charger which original cost is Rs. 4,499.

061911390235bff5d3cf3abfdf114240.jpg

We can redeem it from Samsung online e-store. On the order page we can apply the code and after that price becomes Re. 0 along with free shipping. Screenshot below:

82e11b050ca67b89439ef03194b67b5d.jpg

Mobile cost: Rs. 57,900 (MRP is 62,900) and i exchanged my OnePlus 3 for it for Rs. 10,000 (good deal for me, since i was not using it at all)

Some images of the phone:

640fee71c2aab503688fe2328c4b2549.jpg

e56c2852e30a10b9ee4c2c4307a964f1.jpg

Accessories inside the box:

0f73fec8906c281c089462db49e5b071.jpg

bd3258476b5763f98288587ac7c5074b.jpg

And also have ordered a S8 Clear View Stand case for my device.

P.S. I am not so great in unboxing products. But tried my best to make a short abd quick first looks. Thanks for reading!

anubhav said:
Congrats! How are the akg earphones?

Awesome they are, though the default buds attached to the earphone doesn't fit to my ear and i changed to smaller size, previous Samsung buds fit with my ear without any change. Other than that, voice improvement is noticeable. I do not collect earphones and not an audiophile but became a fan of the earphones, never used such high quality earphones!

---------

Micro USB to Type-C converter and OTG adapter came inside the box.

All accessories are of black color, Galaxy S7 had all in white color.

Didn't applied a screen protector and going to use a flip cover so the screen edge fun won't ruin.

Congrats! Even i am planning to upgrade to S8.
i am currently using Samsung Note 5.

by the way how did you exchange OnePlus 3 for Rs. 10,000,
i dont see option in Flipart for exchange. 

It would be a worthy upgrade for you too @litto717. The design and build quality is just awesome. Can't compare the infinity display with any other Samsung phones till date. Everythings upto mark!

Red tint issue doesn't exist on my handset, may be because i upgraded the software patch fixing it as soon as i started the phone which fixed it. Or it might be for some devices only.

Back
Top Bottom