Good News My New IPhone 11 Pro

I was also planning to purchase new iPhone when it was not announced. When I checked rumored and leaked photos of iPhone 11, I didn't believe them as I thought iPhone can't look that ugly. But when it was announced officially, I was shocked, surprised and sad at the same moment.

New iPhone models are becoming heavy in size (170gm+) and the new camera bumps on new iPhone 11 models is too much ugly. I can't look at them.

Now I'm thinking to purchase iPhone 8 which looks awesome, light in weight and the last iPhone without notch design and heavyweight.

I was also planning to purchase new iPhone when it was not announced. When I checked rumored and leaked photos of iPhone 11, I didn't believe them as I thought iPhone can't look that ugly. But when it was announced officially, I was shocked, surprised and sad at the same moment.

New iPhone models are becoming heavy in size (170gm+) and the new camera bumps on new iPhone 11 models is too much ugly. I can't look at them.

Now I'm thinking to purchase iPhone 8 which looks awesome, light in weight and the last iPhone without notch design and heavyweight.
Why don't you buy Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G?

Hopefully, the next generation will be better. You could have bought XR or X in the ongoing sale. They were available at unbelievable prices.

Why don't you buy Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G?
Hopefully, the next generation will be better. You could have bought XR or X in the ongoing sale. They were available at unbelievable prices.
I want a small size phone which should weigh under 150gm. I have picked following 3 phones which fall under this criteria:

Samsung Galaxy S10e
Google Pixel 3 or 3a
Apple iPhone 8

All are small in size and weight approx 148gm. I dont like look of S10e. Pixel phones look very basic not premium at all. Thats why I'm thinking of buying iPhone 8.

I want a small size phone which should weigh under 150gm. I have picked following 3 phones which fall under this criteria:

Samsung Galaxy S10e
Google Pixel 3 or 3a
Apple iPhone 8

All are small in size and weight approx 148gm. I dont like look of S10e. Pixel phones look very basic not premium at all. Thats why I'm thinking of buying iPhone 8.
iPhone 6s would be a great choice then. It was available for 17999 including sbi discount on Amazon. There's not much difference in design between 6s and 8. In fact, you'll lose headphone jack on 8.

Samsung Galaxy S10e
Google Pixel 3 or 3a
Apple iPhone 8

5 years ago, when I was planning to buy a phone, I too wanted a small size phone, so Samsung Galaxy A3 1st Edition was my dream phone because it had 4.5 inch screen. But I didn't buy that time. Currently I am using Lenovo P2 which has 5.5 inch screen (old 16:9) But now I want a even more bigger screen like 6.5 inch. Because It has so many advantages like bigger battery, split screen tasking, watching videos, playing games, reading ebooks etc.. It's like a mini computer. Weight is not a issue because it feels solid, you will get used to it. So that's my advice.. Choice is yours.. 😇

iPhone 6s would be a great choice then. It was available for 17999 including sbi discount on Amazon. There's not much difference in design between 6s and 8. In fact, you'll lose headphone jack on 8.
iPhone 6 is way old and I think it's not supported by Apple now. I want to purchase iPhone 8 as its new and I think it'll be supported at least for 3 more years so it'll be a safe move.

5 years ago, when I was planning to buy a phone, I too wanted a small size phone, so Samsung Galaxy A3 1st Edition was my dream phone because it had 4.5 inch screen. But I didn't buy that time. Currently I am using Lenovo P2 which has 5.5 inch screen (old 16:9) But now I want a even more bigger screen like 6.5 inch. Because It has so many advantages like bigger battery, split screen tasking, watching videos, playing games, reading ebooks etc.. It's like a mini computer. Weight is not a issue because it feels solid, you will get used to it. So that's my advice.. Choice is yours.. 😇
Big phones cause pain in my hands if I hold them for few minutes.

iPhone 6 is way old and I think it's not supported by Apple now. I want to purchase iPhone 8 as its new and I think it'll be supported at least for 3 more years so it'll be a safe move.
6s is still supported and I think it'll be supported for another 2-3 years. It also got iOS 13 update, unlike iPhone 6.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock